cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

A bet

I’m trying to set it at 50/50.

looking at the increase of rona cases in CA and red states, will we or won’t we top the previous daily case increase by July 15?

7 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: A bet

We will top it - almost guaranteed.  People are being really stupid about the virus - they actually think that it is over - it’s just media hype trying to get rid of Trump.  

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

If there is a spike in the China Virus, it will be the rioters that blew spittle over each other screaming , looting and burning. Frankly, it serves them right. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And, when a venue full of Trump supporters comes down with CV19, do you think I will be feeling bad as they spittle over each other screaming lock her up,  lock her up?

I will be laughing my ***** off.  Will serve them right too, won't it. 

What goes around, comes around Millie.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The China flu virus likes dry air to float on, Arizona and California got of kind of easy at first but if the summer gets super dry, that`s the environment to spread.  I talked to a guy that got back in May that wintered in Arizona, he said 4% humidity when he left.  Iowa is a humid state and it must be humid in Georgia as well so we aren`t too bad off. The DeKodies are dry, but they are social distanced  🙂

I think we`ll all "get it" or 80% of us and most of us won`t even realize it, some of us will get sick, some of us will die until we get herd immunity, then it`ll be just like the other strains of flu.  But even one death will be politicized that "Moar coulda been done!!!!" maybe it`ll work, maybe it won`t.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Jenny is on record as wanting people to get the wuhan virus.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Are you taking notes, 3020?  You better buy a bunch of notebooks  Smiley Very Happy

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

A prediction set on either it will or won't, really going out on a limb there.  Odds are 50 50 you're right Einstein.