cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Senior Advisor

A couple of positives for joebiden*

one, joebiden formally acknowledged that the murder of 1.5 Armenians by the Ottoman turks was an act of genocide. This is a big deal, not because of the why joebiden is doing this (the handlers of *, the chinese CCP wanted it done to try to drive a wedge between the USA and Turkey to further destabilize the area) but for the obvious support for Christianity. This is one of the few instances in recent memory where anyone in the democrat party has supported the Christian side of any conflict, even if was over a hundred years ago. 

two, joebiden is working hard to push the bulk of Americans into higher tax brackets. That is the good spin on his tax increases. Trump actually did move most Americans into better economic circumstances and especially was a friend to hard working Hispanics and Black Americans. Notice the "hard working" adjective.

at least joebiden is trying, right? Corn Pop and his son....Crack Pipe...the CP's.

3 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: A couple of positives for joebiden*

The Armenian genocide was committed over one hundred years ago by a country (i.e. Ottoman Empire) that no longer exists. Most of the children of those responsible for the dastardly deed are now long dead of old age.

So, why does the Biden Administration wait until now to bring this up? What is the end game? How does raising this subject now benefit American relations going forward with Turkey, Russia, NATO, the EU, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Israel, or the ChiComs? Where is this all going, or was it just another one of the 78 year old Joe Biden’s meandering and rhetorical “speech throw-aways?”

Who really knows? It does, however, feel like unnecessarily accusing modern day Germans for the sins of their Nazi grandfathers. If there was a greater purpose for antagonizing the Turks at this moment in time, I’d like to hear it.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

China does it as we speak.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

rest assured that joebiden was told to talk about it by the CCP. The why of it all requires a higher pay grade than mine, but I am sure there are reasons.

CCP = Chinese Communist Party

CP = joebiden....aka "corn pop"

CP also = hunter...aka "crack pipe"