cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: A few days ago Florida governor DeSatan was crowing ...

Just what the world needs. More ***** lawyers.

bruce MN
Advisor

You are just like gooey

A projecting fool. 

Show me where I said the concept/abstraction doesn’t exist.  I’m all in on it…anti-fascism. 

I asked numerous times that someone show a picture of or a map to HQ.  Post a website addy or a phone number. 

This horse ***** you just posted is the best any of you has ever been able to do 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I wondered about that.

Turns out DeSatan is using money appropriated to "transport illegal aliens from Florida".  First, his victims weren't in Florida, and second, they weren't illegal aliens.  His excuse was that they would have come to Florida, is complete conjecture and completely lame.

Not only that he didn't do anything to improve the situation in Florida.  If  I was a taxpayer in Florida, I'd slap a lawsuit on DeSatan in a hurry, charging him with misappropriation of funds and abuse of power.

DeSatan is just like trump only worse.  Trump had/has no respect for the law and DeSatan even less.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: I wondered about that.

(If I was a taxpayer in Florida)

You don't seem / sound like the florida type there ricki schiff, you seem more like the california, DC, NY woke type a person.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Seem/sound like ...". So what, you seem like ....

... a complete moron.   What I, or anybody, seems like is an entirely irrelevant question here.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: "Seem/sound like ...". So what, you seem like ....

(You're... a complete moron.   What I, or anybody, seems like is an entirely irrelevant question here.)

A little defensive there ricki schiff, a known trait of hypQcrats in california, DC & NY?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: You are just like gooey

"I asked numerous times that someone show a picture of or a map to HQ. Post a website addy or a phone number."

And people responded with numerous of them.   I can see why you struggled to even be a c student.

bruce MN
Advisor

“People” responded. 

There are a number of alleged “people” who’s posts I seldom open.  But I hang on every word you type so if you can find a few or 1 for that matter I’ll gladly look. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I showed you a bunch Bruce, you said they didn't count

bruce MN
Advisor

Must not have provided those features. 
The claims you make are such a completely xxxxed fabrication and moonshot, and now we’ll aged, that if you had provided something credible I’d remember