Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

A few words of wisdom

"When everything fails to go right.....go LEFT!"

"It's better to walk alone, than go with a crowd in the wrong direction."

"You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to have a positive life." (That is especially true of this site. The "right" is about as negative as one can get.)
14 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: A few words of wisdom

Trouble is, when you "go left" things are wrong.  And they never think of putting it in reverse to get back on the right track...they only go MORE left which is communism.

Veteran Advisor

Well, after what I have read on here and seen what is going on in many of the red states right now with the suppression of segments of their society, communism might not be so bad. Sorta like "the more I see of you, the better I like my dog!"
Veteran Advisor

Oh, and what's it called when you get to the point on the right that y'all are at right now and moving further right every day????
Honored Advisor

We have NEVER tried that! This country goes further Left all the time and it goes a little more to hell each day...starting with Woodrow Wilson.

Senior Contributor

Oh, darn...I almost fell off my chair laughing......Snurrbutt and Wisdom in the same sentence....now that's an oxymoron.

Advisor

keep doing that and people will think you're chasing your tail.
Senior Contributor

Re: good shot at surebutt

that is all he has ever done too skeerd to chase anyone else

Veteran Advisor

Only in your humble opinion! I'm really sorry for you BUT your opinion and that of the other extremists from the right on here are NOT always the only right one and,in indeed, they are not always correct. 99.9% of everything posted here is opinion, and NEVER is always correct no matter which side of the aisle it comes from!
Veteran Advisor

Say what????