cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A home for kraft, schnurrbart, bruce MN, Canuck_2, GreaTOne_65 and other like minded.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: A home for kraft, schnurrbart, bruce MN, Canuck_2, GreaTOne_65 and other like minded.

Yes, my ignorance is as good as your knowledge.   You think I'm ignorant  and it is as good as what you think you know.  That is pretty profound.   You are a total FOOL!  I'd be ashamed to put that on all my posts.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: A home for kraft, schnurrbart, bruce MN, Canuck_2, GreaTOne_65 and other like minded.

I guess I missed the point of this thread? It was obviously meant to insult us? What was the message we are supposed to comment too?

To bad he doesn't qualify in his writings to his own signature.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If you would click on the link you would know what it was about.

You would love it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You read Pravda often??  You and the rest of your Comrades?  Yep, I'm ignorant and that is just as good as your knowledge!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I read all your sites.  It's important to know what your side is up to next.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You aren't reading any of my sites if you are reading Pravda.  Especially since you aren't any smarter than us ignorant libs.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:read your tagline you will get it then------now RUN ole yeller