cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Not sure if they had video tape to keep

Yeah Dr. Red, I thought it was pretty funny how PBS went to the length to notify its viewers that it would not report on it.  

With regard to good germans and cancel culture:

what we have now is the digital equivalent of the medieval mob roaming the streets looking for someone to burn.

“So it is scary for anyone who's a victim of that mob and it fills me with fear about the future,"  -Rowan Atkinson

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: A man talking to his young son

@sam1wiseone wrote:

So one who thinks people should be arrested.for.not wearing a mask is going to church gatherings.  4-h, boy scouts, girl Scouts, ffa hasn't met in person around here for months.

So, elcheapo thinks that everything should be locked down and anyone going about life as normal is evil. 
Now he thinks it is okay for Boy Scout Troop 133 to meet at the United Methodist Church in Hays, Kansas. 
Typical leftist. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Dr.Sam, it would be one thing if the network affiliate just ignored what is going on, and went that route. Instead, they are actively attacking Trump, calling his claims "baseless", and going on to just play the part of the taped phone conversation where Trump asks for the 12000 votes, with no context of the rest of the conversation.

In the next breath they show President Snow, I mean Plugs, acting Presidential, not rambling nor calling Heelsup the President Elect again, and so on.

Stalin would be proud.

They are following the exact same script here in Iowa, at all MSMedia stations. All you have to ask, is, who owns all of these disinformation outlets. 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

I will pray for you.....

You have issues I can not help you with.