cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

A modern Republican

is someone who doesn't believe in Darwin but believes in social darwinism.

15 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: A modern Republican

Okay Hard, I'll play today.

A MODERN DEMOCRAT: A pseudo-intellectual, self righteous blowhard who could not tell you the difference between a scientific theory and a scientific law if his own life depended upon the answer.

[e.g. Al Gore, Joe Biden, John Kerry, our first constitutional scholar President, Valarie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Jeh Johnson, George Clooney, the cast & crew of the reality TV show, "The Bachelor," anyone currently making a seven figure salary at MSNBC/NBC/CBS/ABC, Brian Williams, Katie Couric, the publisher, editor, and writers of the NYT & Washington Post, the players and coaches of the Cleveland Browns, all of the indigenous urban people currently residing in south Chicago, the tenured soft science faculty laying around and whining about how hard their lives are at UW-Madison, etc, etc, etc,]

Thanks for the game. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Those scientific laws being those that are providing the proofs of the climate truthers?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Bruce,

Thanks for illustrating my point today. I could not have done a better job.

Cheers,

bruce MN
Advisor

Happy to oblige. 

What is actually there, as opposed to what there is said be. 

https://youtu.be/dI1keSSwdcI

hardnox
Advisor

I gather there's an abundance of local RW radio talkers in WI.

You sound like you've been tuned in to Radio Rwanda.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

I gather there's an abundance of local RW radio talkers in WI.

You sound like you've been tuned in to Radio Rwanda.

image.jpeg

That's a rather flippant reply.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Modern day progressive. Bruce Jenner is a girl. Boys need to be able to shower with the girls.

bruce MN
Advisor

Explain to us how anything related to LBGT has anything to do with Progressivism as Progressivism is currently being featured in a handful of political campaigns if you would please.  

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Bad news on the Trans thing in NC

Bad news for the haters that is  Smiley Happy

A major set back today from SCOTUS :

The Supreme Court announced Monday, over the dissent of one conservative justice, that it will not review a legal precedent key to an appeals court ruling last month requiring public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms corresponding to their gender identity.

The justices declined to take up a student debt-collection case that asked the court to overrule a 1997 precedent, Auer v. Robbins, that said the judicial branch should defer to a federal agency’s interpretation of its own regulations. That case is the main one a 4th Circuit Court of Appeals panel relied on when it upheld the right of a transgender boy to use the boys’ bathrooms at a Virginia high school.

There is no federal regulation specifically on the point, but the Education Department has issued guidance indicating that such treatment is required by the sex-discrimination prohibition in Title IX on schools receiving federal funds.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/05/supreme-court-transgender-bathrooms-223213