cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A real emergency

I see your dear leader is going to take $$ away from drug control to build his monument/wall and yet there is a real emergency in deaths from drugs.

Also a real emergency in guns and then of course the individual emergencies caused by those guns with totally innocent people saddled with tens of thousands of $$ of debt from the care they needed the they were shot by one of those guns so many in your country think are necessary.

Why not do something about the emergency of health care that people in your country do not get or can afford?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44894744/bullets-and-bills-the-cost-of-getting-shot-in-a...

38 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: A real emergency

Where in the h e l l do you think a lot of the drugs come from...Canada?, the illegal drugs too.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bass   -  Your  on  to  something  -  lots  of  folks  go  across  the  border  for  pharmaceuticals,  due  to  $avingS  of 70%  -  for  the  same  brand  pharms  in  the  States  -   -   -

If  things  are  as  bad  as  some  folks  say  -  CLOSE  THE  BORDERS  -  although  I  don't  here  1  word  about  that   - even  of  Fox Entertainment  -  -  -

A   -  REAL  GET  TOUGH  POLICY -  wouldn't  you  think  -  ?  

Will  be  waiting  for  your  response  - ?  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yes I know your dear leader tells you all those illegal drugs are just poring across the border and you just believe that.  Good have your belief BUT facts show that is not the big entry for illegal drugs  so taking $$ away from enforcement at all points of entry to build a monument/wall will only help the influx of drugs into your country.

Keep your belief if you want but at least be aware of what the facts show.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-cro...

an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.

While those numbers deal only with drugs that are caught, border experts say the data accurately reflect the way drug cartels successfully smuggle narcotics into the country.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Unbelievable!!!!! 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Then why did Democrats approve funding for an immoral wall?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

how aBOUT,,,not ALL DRUGS ARE MADE THE SAME...289?

My god parents used to bring back annually the legal limit on vanilla too.

Highlighted
Advisor

Ha!  Brings back a memory. My Grandparents drove 25 miles South into Iowa on smuggling runs back in the early ‘60s to bring oleomargarine back over the border after the dairy lobby here in Minnesota had succeeded in in making it illegal.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I  have  a  Dr.  friend  explaining  it  to  me, as  brand  names  on either  side  of  N  or  S  borders ,  being  like  John  Deere  or  Kenworth ,  Chevy , Timpte ,  Wilson,  etc., etc.,  -   -   -

Fake  News   or  Fox  News   = US  Coke- A - Cola   vs.  Mexico  Coke -A-Cola ,  remember ''' with  bean  extract '''  same  -  maybe -  nice  try , though  -   -   -      

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did the DR. explain why some generics work with some people and don't work the same on some people, as the "original"

drug did or does?