cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: A real emergency

Bass  -   So  NOW   you   are  comparing  Delvac,   Rotella,   to   Tractor Supply ,  WalMart  Super Tech   -  I  see   -   -   -

No  , he  wasn't  talking  generic  -   -    -  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

then the DR. needs to explain to you the difference, a "little" bit like being 0.0?????? native American...

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I  don't  do  Roger - cross- hair  sights  -  either -  -  -  

Better,   Cheaper,  Everybody  meant  going  North  or  South  of  the  border ,  I  see  ,  or  waLL  off   the  opportunity  to  do  so , San Ysidro -   -  - 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

just "mentioning" the FACT that there is an allowable tolerance in variances of chemical make up, much like Elizabeth

Warren's %, or maybe the fuel blend in the winter...

lol

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

bass  -  You  might  check  on  flights  to  Europe  if  you  are  on  Humira  Injection  pen - ? 

The  pharmaceutical  is  ''''  5  '''''  X  higher  in  US , than  Europe  -  gee , what  a  coincidence,  and  raised  it as  of  January 2019  -  -  -

The  US  Patent  has  been  refiled , ''' exploited ''   247 times  with  a  company  spokesman  declaring  a  legal  strata-gee  ploy -  -  -

USA  $2400. oo+  /  dose  -   U K  -  $410.oo  /  dose   -   sooo  - Better,  Everybody,  and  what  -  ?????? 

Today's  N B C  -  5:30   News  -,    not   a  Sarah " 4000 "  -  ah  KellyAnne  CONflation  " 6 "  walk-back  -   -   -   

Highlighted
Advisor

Speaking of health, prescriptions etc. Has anybody seen anything of 3020?

Been a while and that’s not like him.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He decided to take his ball and go over to craig’s brother website. Just a bunch of old white guys gossiping like hens. 

I’ve already got banned. Guess craig’s motto of anything goes only applies to posters with the same mind think.  They mostly bash the posters from here and not a lot of traffic. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I was thinking he may be slipping in under another handle.

There's a new guy who Just Knows a whole lot about the global warming hoax.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Farmers want the wall

I am sure you Canadians know more about the problem than the people that actually live there.

https://www.drovers.com/article/farmer-says-hell-give-trump-easement-build-wall

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

take your own advice 289...still, it might work for some, yet others, it is NOT working.  SOMETIMES it's like driving 50 miles to save

50¢ on the product.