cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: A real emergency

Just curious.   Just stopped for lunch in his neighborhood after escaping the deluge in Nashville. 

Been on a 3 week loop. It’s crazy wet everywhere we’ve been 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

SO  that's  the  excuse  for  it  to  be  6  TIMES  higher  here,  got  it ,  you  have  cleared  things  up -  Thanks  -  -  -

U  K  must  have  a  better  customer  rebate  drug  plan ,  - maybe - ?   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Lemerik...clue me in on this

Guess they don’t ban true statements 

I have been banned and reincarnated. But it took awhile and a few warnings before I was banned. Took Craig less than a day to ban me.  I believe he is very thin skinned 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sugar Creme Pie is the local delicacy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not trying to start an argument but curious. Were you successful, was your goal to go there and get banned?

Highlighted
Advisor

Gurly, did you happen to read what Lemerick posted here, and didn't get banned for just two days ago? And that my post pointing this out was deleted?

Just curious.

Something is very rotten in Denmark as my high school science teacher used to say.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Gurly, I was enjoying a website that promoted itself as anything goes without fear of deletion or being banned. Having to tiptoe around here has been frustrating dealing with your kind. Thought I would have been allowed to continue posting after reading the posts about members on here. My comments were pretty lame compared to what you guys wrote.

But Craig has turned into Ishmael. Surprised he hasn’t banned Sam yet but eventually he will 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

As I stated before, they don’t delete the truth.  Lol

Highlighted
Advisor

but your gross post here actually DID get deleted...but only after I pointed it out.

Bet you don't talk that smart in person.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Farmers want the wall

Jwi  -  good  fences,  make  good  neighbors , NEW,  FREE  FENCES  are  a  bargain,  especially  14  miles  of  it  - - - 

Must  NOT  have  a  right  - hand,  fence  agreement  with Sonora Mexico,  in  the  ranch  abstract  -  -  -

Also,  big  news,  on  the  Port of Entry , about  drugs  in  a  semi  load  of strawberry's  -  in  case you  missed it  - Pharr Tx. - Border  Crossing - $1.7  Million  worth  - - -