sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: MaCarthy

Yea, you just know

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Obviously, within a reasonable doubt.

Although if a shred of exculpatory documentary evidence or testimony was offered I might have to reconsider.

Playing process games and attacking the accusers is not sufficient.

r3020
Senior Advisor

No one is attacking the accusers. What is being attacked are their false claims. If Adam Schiff has evidence of wrong doing he gets his chance to present it to the senate. And Donald Trump has every right to defend against false attacks. The house had ample time to gather their evidence. No one forced them to deliver incomplete articles. They delivered their articles and their evidence at a time of their choosing.

bruce MN
Advisor

Nothing prevents The House from submitting more Articles. The Parnas dumps probably assure that they will. Or a confirmed ruling for release of financial records.

And my God, yes, Dennison should be allowed and encouraged to defend himself. Any way and how he might want to. Letter, video taped, closed circuit or in person.

But probably not by blocking others from doing so. You shouldn’t want that. It would be the biggest possible bit of political suicide he could commit. The in the middle chunk of the idiocracy is well enough versed in what’s going on and wide enough awake to get that one.

As for awake, saw on the noon news today that the average adult American is getting a full one hour less of sleep a night than just a year ago.  Take that as you will.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If the house finds evidence of high crime and misdemeanors then they need to start the process again to remove the president from office. I have every reason the believe they will. Do nothing party of gold pens on silver platters are interested in nothing but impeachment 100% of the time.