cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: A soros backed DA scenerio

Is this the time they are going to reveal the pee pee tape?

bruce MN
Advisor

if they had it it wouldn’t be Germaine in this legal action.

If they have it it could be rolled out in any criminal proceeding if one were to pop up. But then, they’d probably go forhard without it if it in fact doesn’t exist.  

Without a physical copy the best way to put the matter to rest would be to ask defendant Dennison about it under oath.  Put the matter to rest,

r3020
Senior Advisor

What do you mean by "if they had it"?

bruce MN
Advisor

I put the entire post in English.

I don’t know for certain that it exists. Nor do you for certain that it doesn’t.

If it does it’s never been relevant to any proceedings that have been undertaken.  Surely wouldn’t have been admissible to the impeachment proceedings.

It’s a cool Kaiser Sozee bit for everybody.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh. Now I see. You are back pedaling on the pee pee tape just like you have with antifa. Antifa never existed but you are proud of the carnage they caused during the summer of love 2020 where they did billions in damage and killed dozens.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

TDS sure has made a lot of formerly circumspect people into total fools. Or exposed fakes for being fake.

I guess Minnesota's doofus of a governor , after a 300 million fraud that happened under his watch , is even getting into the action and blaming President Trump.

One thing about the new Viking coach, the good looking boy wonder, he lost on Monday night football and is willing to say the loss rests on his shoulders. I applaud that. Even if Kirk Cousins is the guy that can't perform well under the Monday night lights.