cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Senior Contributor

Re: A woman scorned is.......VERY VINDICTIVE

Have you ever be caught Jacking-off ?  ........Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

BA, are you bi-curious?????????? 

Who knew??

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

bi-curious? Is that like having a Menage a trois with a couple of French gals? That`s was on my bucket list,  LoL.  I  apologize to all the polite people out there that are witness to this 5th grade humour.  Smiley Very Happy

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I don't guess you were pretending.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

It would be interesting to see the stats on how many average Joes cheat on their wives as compared to CEO's and big time politicians?  I believe when people reach powerful high level positions it acts like a drug and can easily corrupt their morales allowing them to make mistakes they would probably have never made if they were still an average Joe. 

I think they should let Newt's 2nd and 3rd wife settle this in the ring in all star wrestling match.  The Repubs new Senate primary winner from Connecticut Linda McMahon can be the ref.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

If you notice dagwud, every time that one of his wives had a "flaw", he sought out a replacement. Maybe it has to do with his upbringing and that those same women wouldn't have acknowledged him when he was a nobody. I think that it satisfies(temporarily) his feelings of insecurity about himself.

Then again, each one of those woman portrayed the mentality of the grass IS greener on the other side of the fence. It's a common pattern of wealthy and/or influential people, and the people attracted to it, that their "power" gives them the opportunities to "upgrade".

A lot of divorces are because of real problems, from abuse to financial issues. If you take those things out of the equation, people like old Newt do those such things because they can, and also feel that they are somehow entitled to satisfy their insecurities, and don't care about the consequences. Add in some sociopathic tendencies and things happen just like what Newt did.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

"If you notice dagwud, every time that one of his wives had a "flaw", he sought out a replacement."  That made me think of another politician in the news much more recently.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

As most people should know, after a divorce many spouses are dependent on their exhusband for child support or spousal support. If your exhusband is a holder of a high political position you may be reluctant to do anything to harm his political reputation as it may result in the loss of his position and ability to pay his family obligations. Thus they quietly remain silent and let sleeping dogs lie.

Now years have past and circumstances may well have changed. As Gingrich want to stick his toe in to test the waters of political opportunity, it may be time for a little retribution. Vindictive, perhaps but the shabby treatment of years back may not be erased from the ladies mind.  Perhaps old Newt deserves a little shabby treatment in return. 

Plus you should not assume that she is vindictive over their life experience. I might be as simple as her realizing that his is not suited for the presidency and this is her way of making sure that doesn't happen.

After all, she may just be a political opponent and she is merely using the tools that are available to her.