cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

ANOTHER DEMONCRAT BUTT KICKING

la sent another message to obalmo and the demoncrta party ----they are a dead issue---i love the change obalmo has brought as he promised how bout you demoncrats do you like the change also please dont cower or run

8 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: ANOTHER DEMONCRAT BUTT KICKING

Love it. Best president the US has ever had bar none. The first black one. The first one who wasn't an American. Had no formal birth certificate. The Dow has doubled under his watch. Unemployment has nearly halved and he has held interest rates down for all the businesses like yours. You must be pleased too. Tell us how pleased you are. (This should be good)

Please don't cower and run. Is that an echo?
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Replease be serious

with the exception of being a breed what did he have to do withy any of that please try me this will be fun

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Well. That is odd how you blame him for destroying your country but now admit to not knowing how important those indicators are in respect to the health of the nation. But strangely enough you never mention how GWB had twice the debt when he left as what has been added since Obama arrived with the GFC as his welcoming committee.

Please don't show you low iq.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:ONCE AGAIN

WHAT HAS HE DONE GOOD FOR AMERICA AND BY THE WAY HE HAS DOUBLED THE DEBT YOU SHOULDNT LIE

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It wouldn't matter what he did you would not approve it. But the audacity of you to preach to someone about telling lies!!!!!stop spreading lies about him doubling the debt. It is not true. You made it up. I wonder if he was a republican would your racism be so obvious?
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: ONE MO TIME

what has he done good and as to lies better ck your facts before i make a fool out iof you AGAIN

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Yeah sure. I've seen dogs with more brains than you but I will remain the fool on this one if you want. It makes you look smart.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU ARE A FOOL

I LOVE IT----ONE MO TIME AS ALWAYS