cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!!

Another nail in the coffin!  Before too much longer, Obama and most of the country will join all the rightwing gun nuts in this country talking about banning guns!  Since y'all are the only ones really talking about "grabbin' guns", this continued insane crap, you are very likely going to get your wish!

15 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!!

As the gun lovers on this site would say, " move along, nothing to see here"

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Happy day for you "never let a crisis go to waste" liberals.  The psychotropic MK-Ultra are being activated making all sorts of photo-op false flags to get the ball rolling.  What else can one expect from a government that brought down the twin towers on 9/11...right Nox?

Veteran Advisor

Yeah, right!  Just another day in the land of rightwingnuts!

Senior Contributor

Yeah, it's a lot like that stupid seat belt argument and that dumb motorcycle helmet law - perfect examples of never lettting a crisis go to waste. And what have we got to show for it all? Just a whole bunch of freakin lives saved and that's it!!! What s shame.

Honored Advisor

Question Knapper

Okay Knapper, what gun laws do you guys want to see in place that would`ve PREVENTED these mass shootings????   I haven`t heard one thing proposed yet!  It`s all pie in the sky about feel good gun show loopholes and ban magazines over 10 rounds and more background checks and waiting periods.   NONE of that would`ve prevented any of the shooting tragedies.

So tell us what you people want that would`ve prevented those mass shooting tragedies!   You`re a clever man Knapper, always trying to trip up the Rightwingers with your brilliance, you must have a cure all law that you would have that would stop all these shooting tragedies..so tell us!

Oh hell, I`m old and too tired so I`ll help you Libs out:  Okay the way to stop these shootings is to ban guns, all guns...K-Mart doesn`t get to sell Phesant shotguns, gun stores shut down and all guns melted down, doors of homes kicked in and searched by SWAT teams and guns confiscated, a grace period of one month will be given to all citizens to turn in all household guns right down to a single shot .22 and anyone found with that contraban will face a fine of $10,000 for each weapon and no less than 20 years in federal penitentiary for any offenders.   You do that and there will be no more mass shootings, oh all other crime will sky rocket rapes, murders and robberies..but there will be no more school shootings...oh and you`ll be living in a totalitarian society...but by God there will be no more school shootings.

Veteran Advisor

Nappy, when you read 1984, do you side with the government workers and against Winston Smith?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Question Knapper

One is that the shooter in the Sandy Hook shooting could very possibly have been stopped IF his mother had been forced to secure her weapons so that only she had access to them or to not have been allowed to have a gun because her son was/had been under mental health care.   Sure you can/will say that he would have used a knife or a ball bat.  That's true and pigs could fly if they had wings.  Most of these freaks don't want to get up close and personal. AND the death total would most likely been much lower had he been forced to use a knife or a ballbat.  The things that I would like to see is for all the MANY data bases be able to talk to eachother. Another thing would be for guns to be secured so that little kids can not shoot anyone.

Honored Advisor

That is possible, what I understand the mother of the Sandy Hook shooter was in denial of her kid`s problems.  And that`s very common these parents believe their kids to be angels and "didn`t know he had a armory with bombs in his bedroom..didn`t know he had swastikas on his Facebook page"  they`re too busy, don`t care or are in La La Land. 

And there in lies the problem, you pass a "law" that guns have to be locked up...all well and good, but if the parent believes her little angel would never shoot anyone, they won`t keep the guns locked up.  just like they won`t drive the speed limit or not text and drive or not drive after more than 2 drinks.

There were all kinds of laws broken in all of these mass shootings if 20 laws were broken, having 22 laws on the books wouldn`t stop it.  we can`t keep heroin that`s illegal as hell out of the people`s hands, how guns would be any different is beyond me. 

Like I say, we can eliminate mass shootings like Singapore, however it would mean a very totalitarian society.  Oh I know I know "they live in Singapore too" Yes, but would you be prepared to have SWAT teams kick in the doors of 100 million American gunowners?

Veteran Advisor

No, the mother knew very well that he had problems.  She paid for treatment but she also tookhim shooting and her guns weren't secured.  If mental illness tretments and problemswere known by the authorities, 1.she wouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun and keepit in the same house as her son. 2. if she was allowed, they would have required her to have a gun safe that only she could access.  Things like spotchecks,etc could be made mandatory in cases where a mentally ill person is in residency.  Yes, the agencies responsible for checking gun buyers have been hog tied by the NRA'S purchased congressmen!