cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

AOC readies move against the 1st amendment

Bruce and Knapper will cheer the loudest.

AOC says Congress may form commission to ‘rein in’ media after Capitol riot

“We’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,” she said.

“It’s one thing to have differentiating opinions, but it’s another thing entirely to just say things that are false, so that’s something that we’re looking into.”

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/aoc-congress-discussing-probe-to-rein-in-media-after-capitol-riot/

8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: AOC readies move against the 1st amendment

Amazing they censored the NY post before the election because it was false.  Then after the election POOF, suddenly true enough not to censor.

They've moved 1984 to the nonfiction section.

Senior Advisor

From our most deeply committed liars, who continue to spread the POTUS' malignant falsehoods.

But yeah, brown woman bad.

Ignorant white man good.

Advisor

anyone that sports a message proclaiming that "Xiden is not my president" will probably have to get ready to join Winston and Julia in the rat cages. 

We have already heard the refrains here...."do it to Sam...do it to BA.....do it to RSBS....etal"

really a tolerant crew of true believers.

Advisor

Hey. Trust the Congressional leadership. 

If you are going to be frustrated but anything it will be over how slowly and methodically the Biden Administration and the narrowly controlled Senate is going to move in the next 2 years.

Enter BA’s boiled frog.

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Hey. Trust the Congressional leadership. 

If you are going to be frustrated but anything it will be over how slowly and methodically the Biden Administration and the narrowly controlled Senate is going to move in the next 2 years.

Enter BA’s boiled frog.

Is that because biden is the living embodiment of tim conways famous carol Burnett show character?

Advisor

Which one? There were numerous.

My favorite was Tugvall, but I don’t think that’s the one you were referring to.

But the country can probably stomach a little ageism in exchange for Q, Stephen Miller and Larry Kudlow.

Senior Contributor

Advisor

I can’t imagine how anyone who followed his career wouldn’t agree that the man was an American Treasure.  

Thanks.