cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: AOC redux

How much do you figure the transportation system cost in this country? Throw in the police, fire and public education system through taxes. You have representation so don’t play the victim role!
Senior Advisor

Police, fire, and road is with local, state, and gas tax. Now we're talking another 40 trillion on top of all of that.

Senior Contributor

How the dems going to fund their slush funds for re-election?
Advisor

Re: AOCD?

No.  Not obsessed or infatuated or anything of the sort.

She’s wet behind the ears.  Living in a hyper liberal urban bubble.  Careless with the facts and mildly oblivious to the consequences of mistating them.

But is doing a danged good job of pushing wingers past the “ oh. tisk tisk.... I don’t care for that” mode into as the other poster Rj  says, OCD.

It’s all rather entertaining.  Like watching a really good remake of a movie you’ve seen previously.  True Grit comes to mind.

Senior Advisor

"Careless with the facts"

That's what the wapo calls lies.

Honored Advisor

Be careful that AOC doesn't pull you "centists" further to the left. I don't care AOC will take my guns like the Lib she replaced. However if you party becomes the AOC party, will you be out of the mainstream?
Senior Contributor

Re: AOC redu

Now that right there is some funny stuff!! It's got the GOP running scared, poor little rabbits! For poor old 20, $40 million?? Seriously? Your GOP doesn't seem to care, why do you??

Senior Contributor

True Grit?  John Wayne would have taken someone like AOC over his knee, and given her a good spanking. 🇺🇸🤠👍

Senior Contributor

You really think that boosts your argument?

To most people it would seem that you are advocating violence against women!

Not a way to win friends and influence people.