cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Krugman deserved his nobel prize...

every bit as much as Barry did.

Really has diminished the prestige of a Nobel prize, seeing those two dingbats getting one.

At least Albert Gore deserved to get one....now there was a real Genius!

Of Course, Shockley , the racist, got one too, so the committees try to get the nutjobs from all areas of life awarded prizes.

Kind of like in kindergarten , where if you want to invite the kids to the birthday party, you have to invite all of the losers, too.

Senior Contributor

Re: AZ Congresswoman shot!

You really don't get it do you pal. Where in the world did you come up with that gem? I can show you where I got my information, because I know you didn't get it from MSNBC. Only the right has been talking about 2nd amendment rights and reloading their guns. Even Craig last spring was threatening to get his guns cleaned and ready! But that's OK, because all of that died yesterday in Tucson. Here's your hero, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPehDanuHc

Senior Advisor

Someone needs to explain the difference between retribution and revenge. Are they not one and the same?

Senior Contributor

Should I be worried GTO? As little as a couple weeks ago you and Schurrbart were saying "Oh No, no, no, Barack Obama will never, ever, ever take your guns" . I thought we had a deal GTO? The Democrats will leave my Guns alone?  They weren`t LYING were they?

Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

You really don't get it do you pal. Where in the world did you come up with that gem? I can show you where I got my information, because I know you didn't get it from MSNBC. Only the right has been talking about 2nd amendment rights and reloading their guns. Even Craig last spring was threatening to get his guns cleaned and ready! But that's OK, because all of that died yesterday in Tucson. Here's your hero, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPehDanuHc

Right here GTO. MSNBC's own video. It is the entire segment, can't say it was taken out of context. Right on MSNBC for the whole world to see, there is an open call for armed revolution.

http://thepartyofknow.com/2010/11/09/msnbcs-ratigan-its-time-for-revolution/

Senior Contributor

After what happened yesterday, be glad that's not all their going to take away. Guns, had been off the table, there has been far more pressing things that needed attention, like the fixing the George Bush economy disaster, 49,000 empty factories, no jobs, and runaway healthcare costs. Now it will be the guns and crazy asinine talk show hosts who use violent, bigoted rhetoric, to inflame people that don't know how to handle it. Sure you can blame it on the Democrats to a point, but they didn't threaten people by posting a US map with cross-hairs on Republican opponents. They didn't run around talking about armed revolution. No, my friend, the TeaParty/GOP/neo-cons have brought what is about to fall, on themselves, the American people on the Left and the Center are going to demand it! Now it's time for the grown-ups in the room to stand up and be counted. Are you one of them? How about you, Craig? Time to take down the crap on your signature? Rejoin the American people?

Senior Contributor

So I was right to have been concerned about Democrats taking away Gun rights all along? They just needed some "event" as an excuse to act.  I see in the Des Moines paper that the killer smoked pot, I suppose decriminalizing the use of marijuana will be off the table seeing how people who smoke pot and read the 'communist manifesto' behave?

Senior Contributor

Nice try, but apparently you have no idea about what went on there. Apparently you've been watching too much Faux news, because it wasn't' Raitigan or MSNBC advocating revolution, it was the guest who was doing all the talking about revolution. Your imagination is running rampant, son, get a grip!

Senior Contributor

MSNBC give him the voice.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

So I was right to have been concerned about Democrats taking away Gun rights all along? They just needed some "event" as an excuse to act.  I see in the Des Moines paper that the killer smoked pot, I suppose decriminalizing the use of marijuana will be off the table seeing how people who smoke pot and read the 'communist manifesto' behave?

BA, you know the dumrat moto, "never let a good crisis go to waste."