cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Advisor

AZ GOP audit director now banned

he shared data that showed Trump lost. Again.

I guess Biden wins AZ again… gotta be a first, winning a state twice for the same election.

4 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: AZ GOP audit director now banned

Guess he didn’t produce the results that the audit demanded.   More money spent proving the same damn thing….the Bass Tard Trump lost.

How many more times, are we going to have to count the same ballots?  And how about that bamboo?   Certainly, that smoking gun was revealed?   Where’s Gooby to give these results?   He told us months ago, he was going to have the proof that the Bass Tard Trump won.   Elections are easy to win, right?   Just keep counting, until you you get the results you want.   It seems how Republicans now want to run elections.   Think the next election, anything will be different? 

I’m afraid, the die has been cast as to how all elections in the US now play out.   No one will conceed - ever.   Just keep counting.   Who’s paying for all this wasted time and man hours?   I sure as hell hope, it is the Republican Party footing the bill for this continued nonsense.

And Millie - I left my bags packed for my free trip to Gitmo - just in case your storm troopers eventuality show up.

Jen

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Did you catch that? No more ......

$9 million, wait it was originally supposed to cost $2 million?  

But did you catch that?  No more State Senate oversight.  The Cyber Ninjas are now working entirely with observers or Senate supervision.  Wasn't that one of the republicans' original election complaints, no election observers?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You can’t rig an election properly, if you have oversight.   Even if you’re a Ninja….

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Has the Bass Tard Trump paid all the municipalities he stiffed during his last great campaign yet?   Or, is he trying to save that money, to get Bass Tard Trump force of One back in the air?

Jen