Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Absolutely, positively, sickening. Nothing more to say

You can blame it on Rosie. 😉
r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Well the guy at sandy hook didn't give a **bleep** about killing 20 kids and 6 teachers and administrators. However, the gun nuts won't give **bleep** inch to save the next 20 kids or 30or 50 or a thousand.

Prolifers want to protect a baby before they become a baby and then ignore them after they do.

I agree in that I'm against having an abortion. That is why I won't have one. However, I don't think you or I should do the deciding for other folks. But first you need to define a zygote as a zygote and a fetus as a fetus and a baby as a baby. I urge you to feed nourish and comfort babies. The others,not so much.

The people who didn't care about the children at sandy hook are the people who made it a gun free zone.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I think you are confusing infanticide with abortion - two different things comrade. I would find it hard to believe that the democrat party believe in infanticide and have something to that effect written into their constitution or whatever.  Perhaps you could show me where it says something like that.  But I think you might be against abortion on religious grounds eh??????  Most of the godbothers who bellow about abortions do so with the bible by their side.  Nothing to do with the freedom of the mother who carries the child.  Is that the same america who tumpets the freedom and liberty cause all around the world?