cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: Absolutely, positively, sickening. Nothing more to say

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Gosnell was arrested on January 19, 2011 and charged with eight counts of murder.

Why has no one mentioned that "Dr." Kermit Gosnell is an African-American?

One of those employees, “medical assistant” Adrienne Moton, 35, wept as she testified she had dutifully followed those instructions by slitting the throats of ”a good 10″ newly-delivered babies; another employee admitted she often “snipped” the spines of living, breathing newborns “to ensure fetal demise.” Somewhere along the line of mercilessly slitting and snipping and extinguishing human lives, Moton apparently was subjected to a conscience attack and she took a picture of one of her little victims who she believed was nearly 30 weeks old and viable. Moton testified that Gosnell, apparently devoid of conscience, was amused at it all and joked that “the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop.”

Worth noting: All of the aborted babies were Black.

jput
Senior Contributor

The Democrat Party is the political party with an abortion plank in their party platform.   Not only do they believe in infanticide,  then demand that the rest of us pay for others'  abortions.

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — In 1970, Washington became the first – and remains the only – state in the country to legalize elective abortions by a popular vote.

A generation later, and 40 years removed from the landmark United States Supreme Court Roe v. Wade ruling that extended abortion access nationwide, Washington is once again poised to stand out.

With 21 states having adopted bans or severe restrictions on insurance companies from paying for abortions, Washington is alone in seriously considering legislation mandating the opposite.

The Reproductive Parity Act, as supporters call it, would require insurers in Washington state who cover maternity care – which all insurers must do – to also pay for abortions.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Gosnell was arrested on January 19, 2011 and charged with eight counts of murder.

Why has no one mentioned that "Dr." Kermit Gosnell is an African-American?

One of those employees, “medical assistant” Adrienne Moton, 35, wept as she testified she had dutifully followed those instructions by slitting the throats of ”a good 10″ newly-delivered babies; another employee admitted she often “snipped” the spines of living, breathing newborns “to ensure fetal demise.” Somewhere along the line of mercilessly slitting and snipping and extinguishing human lives, Moton apparently was subjected to a conscience attack and she took a picture of one of her little victims who she believed was nearly 30 weeks old and viable. Moton testified that Gosnell, apparently devoid of conscience, was amused at it all and joked that “the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop.”

Worth noting: All of the aborted babies were Black.

And exactly why is that worth noting? Is there anything to suggest he aborted white babies too?

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Just think of the uproar if itd been puppies.    

I just cant imagine how they sleep at night with the crying of those babies ringing in their ears.   

Faust100F
Advisor

Tuffy, isn't that the truth!  As far as I am concerned, it is none of my business what a woman choses to do in a situation like this.  It is her body, her life, her burden if she does not want a child.  

That is it . . . It is that simple.   I imagine every runt pig I killed 52 years ago had a right to life also as every living thing does, like aphids, corn borers, but humans have the right to determine what deserves to live or die, even if it means other humans.

So anyone trying to burden those who do not want to be burdened with an unwanted pregnancy it is none of their business.   Just like it is not any of my business we continue to allow morons have little morons.   Live and let live is my motto. 

I think anyone involving themselves in other peoples personal business just have too much time on their hands.  But . . . don't kill a dog or cat, because in Iowa you go to jail for doing that.  Adios Amigo.  John

Faust100F
Advisor

Oh!  Yea!  Craigs Brother is FOS!  Why doesn't he just adopt all the kids without fathers in this country.   He is beating a dead horse on this issue in my neighborhood, and besides when I was talking about morons procreating morons, he is a prime example on this issue.  I thought he had a chance of reaching imbecilism but with that post he has no chance at all.   He is just a busy body, interfering in other peoples decisions and lives.   John

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Sorry john but I do believe someone needs to speak for those babies.   Pigs and puppies well that's a different matter entirely.   God gave man dominion over all that walks on land the seas the air.  He did so thinking when we chose to end their lives whether for food or whatever we'd do it in a humane manner.  Nuff said on that.  But a pig or pup will never be able to achieve what man can.    That's why we're not given dominion over our fellow man to use as we see fit.

Everylittle babe no matter what situation brings it into this world, no matter how derelict their upbringing deserves a chance to try.  Every little baby deserves a shot at life.  who knows what gifts we've missed that some unknown baby may have brought to this world.  One of the first senses the fetus develops is hearing.   How can it not affect you knowing they hear their own abortion.  

For the life of me I cannot figure out how the left can say they care about people and be so flippant about abortion.   A clump of cells on mars would be considered life.

Samnospam
Advisor

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-

If the government we constituted does not protect the basis of its formation then there really is no reason for it to even exist.  Inalienable right to life as a human.   Dont know about pigs.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Oh Lord that's funny. You're killin' me.

When there is nothing to say other than to either join in with the choir or hold your peace there is a third way.....

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Yes!  Those rights are given by God!   And just as one man's rights cannot infringe on anothers.  Neither should a womans rights infringe upon a baby's.    Her rights stop where that baby's life begins.   So simple.  where as a world are we when life has so little value.    

Oh and my apologies to maxwell the gieco pig