cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Absolutely, positively, sickening. Nothing more to say

I believe that it begins with each sperm and anyone wasting a single one has committed an abomination and should be stoned.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox604008 wrote:

I believe that it begins with each sperm and anyone wasting a single one has committed an abomination and should be stoned.

Life begins at conception, not before.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Your absolutely wrong! If you have seen any documentary on reproduction, You will have noticed that the spermazoa are swimming toward the fertile egg and the most vigorous one gets there first. In fact some claim that was Michael Phelps first swimming victory.

Now you might claim that life doesn't begin until conception but spermazoa without life do not swim. They stay where you put them.

You have a bit of being so **bleep** sure that your remarks are correct, but this time you are wrong. Dead wrong!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Your absolutely wrong! If you have seen any documentary on reproduction, You will have noticed that the spermazoa are swimming toward the fertile egg and the most vigorous one gets there first. In fact some claim that was Michael Phelps first swimming victory.

Now you might claim that life doesn't begin until conception but spermazoa without life do not swim. They stay where you put them.

You have a bit of being so **bleep** sure that your remarks are correct, but this time you are wrong. Dead wrong!

Then you will also support the stoning of any woman who has a period.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Well the guy at sandy hook didn't give a **bleep** about killing 20 kids and 6 teachers and administrators. However, the gun nuts won't give **bleep** inch to save the next 20 kids or 30or 50 or a thousand.

Prolifers want to protect a baby before they become a baby and then ignore them after they do.

I agree in that I'm against having an abortion. That is why I won't have one. However, I don't think you or I should do the deciding for other folks. But first you need to define a zygote as a zygote and a fetus as a fetus and a baby as a baby. I urge you to feed nourish and comfort babies. The others,not so much.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Kraft what proof do you have that had there been no gun he wouldn't have set off a bomb that would have killed more?  Did he have some diary that said " if I cant get a gun I'm just going to forget about it?"  

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

And why would I do that?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Your right. Every human being that was ever shot with a fire arm would have been killed with some other means if he didn't have a gun. The guys at OK corral would have thrown rocks at each other or used bows and arrows!

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Jeez hardknox why do you act so stupid?  Your statement just showed you are afraid a serious conversation.  Because you come up with such a ridiculous answer.   If you arent goung to add something of value just shut up.  This is a conversation for adults not some juvenile statement like that.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Your only making yourself look ignorant by posting crap like that.  That's what a kid  does.  Always got to outdo the other kid.   Remember that kid in school...the one that had nothing going for him so he had to say all sorts of stupid crap trying to make himself look smart.  Yeah it isnt working for you either kraft.