cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Ahmadinejad is Jewish?

That`s the rumour going around, I found this story to it on a fringe site http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east/2012/09/ahmadinejad-is-a-jew-holocaust-denier-is-a-spy-2444208....   I don`t know, just reporting it.

11 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ahmadinejad is Jewish?

Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations in the world, I think they are third behind the USA and Israel. Jews and Muslims intermarry there, a Muslim woman I know from Iran has a Jewish Patriarchal grandmother, and her father's name is Issac, no less. This is very ironic if you know the history of Issac and Ishmael. Lots of Iranians have Jewish ancestry, the country was very secular prior to the overthrow of the Shah, and even today the young population is not very religious.

The worst move the USA can make is to align with Israel and do some sort of attack on Iran and polarize the young population against the USA. Given time, Iran can become one of our allies.

Highlighted
Advisor

Kudos Red.  I've brought that up up here any number of times and got no support or response.  So here is some for you.  The Brits screwed the whole thing up some time ago, no different than they have just about everything else in that region over time.  We got caught up in their web of imperialism and have paid a big price and formed horrible alliances.  The freakshow that is the way over on the fringes religious right here has only further complicated matters.

I know it won't affect your vote but I'm  well pleased that HIllary Clinton has been SOS rather than John Bolton these past few weeks.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He is no more jewish than a pork chop.  Have a look at him.

Highlighted
Advisor

BA, man you are gonna be in big trouble! Homeland security tracks individuals that visit these extremist websites. One day a black suburban will show up and you'll be on your way to guantanamo. An irs audit is a certainty at the least. we'll miss you.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You might find this video interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kp8t0fz3cE&feature=player_embedded   again I`m just reporting, a layman trying to figure this mess out.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Ida, I`m always in a perpetual state of trouble, this alphabet soup outfits eat my dumb farmer act with a spoon.  You didn`t click on the site did you?  Just act busy, mumbling something about gotta slop them hogs.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Not really sure what to make out of Mrs. Bill Clinton. Obviously if there was no Bill, there would be no Hillary, all jokes aside. I remember watching her when she was running for President and how she tried to show she had had the largest set of cajonies in the room when talking about the use of military force around the world to promote USA interests. They asked her how she would respond to a terroristic attack by a foreign entity, and she implied that all options, i.e. Nuclear responses, were on the table and that justice under her would be swift and sure. Maybe you remember this debate, too. Maybe that was her version of talking softly and carrying a big stick, I really Dunno. She did make Bama, RIchardson, and whoever else was there , that night, look like a bunch of pansies.

I do know that Mrs.. Clinton does look very tired and world weary right now and not at all healthy. Maybe she shows more initiative than Zero does in meeting with foreign leaders and trying to forge and preserve alliances. I guess I have a hard time looking at her as SOS and seeing someone with a dynamic vision and the willpower to try to accomplish something. She is not in the same vein as  Condeleesa RIce in my opinion, politics aside. But perhaps not doing much , at times, beats doing the wrong thing and supporting the wrong man.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@idalivered wrote:

BA, man you are gonna be in big trouble! Homeland security tracks individuals that visit these extremist websites. One day a black suburban will show up and you'll be on your way to guantanamo. An irs audit is a certainty at the least. we'll miss you.

The van that shows up will have ACLU on the door. Out will step hussein and say "welcome to the new world order where the future will not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam".

Highlighted
Advisor

Judaism is a religion, not a race.