cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: “Buckwheat is dead.”

(It’s down. In the ocean.)

Was the shot down balloon a boy or a girl gender reveal?

Biden: OK Xi, I'll let you fly it over our entire Country so you can obtain all of the reconnaissance data that you need, but once it's gets out to the ocean, I'm gonna shoot it down.....I kinda need something that I can tough talk about as the corn-pop story ain't cutting it anymore.

Xi: After it leaves your mainland? Oh sure, I'll let you know when all the data that we obtained has been transmitted back to us.

I think he didn’t want to hit your house, or anybody else’s. 

Somebody should have told him you’d be OK down there in the basement unless it was a really big piece.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

They can tell where a rock millions of miles away going 22,000 miles an hour will hit but can't figure out how to drop a school bus at 60,000 ft. Total bull crap!!!

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Air Ballons

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's Statement on Downing of Chinese Balloon Is Ironic Comedy at Its Bes...

Harry and Lloyd had to surveil the balloon to make sure that it didn't have a set of balls on it, like a "mail" balloon would. 

God save us all from the clowns in charge.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Air Ballons

@rsbs wrote:

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's Statement on Downing of Chinese Balloon Is Ironic Comedy at Its Bes...

Harry and Lloyd had to surveil the balloon to make sure that it didn't have a set of balls on it, like a "mail" balloon would. 

God save us all from the clowns in charge.

FoIoUlwWIAcGO94.jpeg

 I sure feel better now, hope they used the right pronouns when identifying this ballon.

Notice they are all Into submission