cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Alan Hart

http://www.alanhart.net/911-open-letter-challenge-to-adl%e2%80%99s-abe-foxman/

Veteran BBC ME correspondent on the difference between anti-semitism and anti-zionism and if you follow further below, what he thinks happened on 9/11.

"Predictably it provoked a rising tide of Islamophobia throughout the Western world and across America especially. In the minds of uninformed and ignorant Americans (i.e. most Americans), that in turn gave added credibility to the Zionist state’s claim to be America’s only true and reliable ally in the whole of the Arab and wider Muslim world."

"In this scenario, Mossad was actually running the show with key American neo-cons fixing things in America to make sure the attack was successful. From all that happened on the day, I’m not convinced that President Bush was in the pre-9/11 fixing loop. I think Cheney was most probably in control of the American executive oversight of what was essentially a Mossad false flag operation."

12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Alan Hart

Don't worry, the isalmist in the middle east are about to wipe the Jews from the earth. What a day of great celebration that will be to the world's liberals. Then there will finally be peace on earth and good will towards man.

Highlighted

Jews invented liberalism.

Highlighted

I'm not real worried about the poor State of Israel.

More likely would be a false flag attack to lure the US in against Iran and ethic cleansing of Palestine during the chaos.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

This thread becomes a tossup over who is more nuts....Hardnox for being a 9-11 "truther" or 3020 for thinking that Liberals are foes of Israel.

Israel has both of the major political parties in its wallet....and if Ron Paul would ever cross over into contender status, the Moussad would take him out quicker than you can say "wellstoned".

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The answer is for the US to pull out of the UN and have no say in the matter.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Once in a while, one of your posts inspires me to think that MAYBE you're a pretty sharp guy.

THIS is NOT one of those posts.     KenJ

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Red, here is how it will play out. Most every Arab nation will attack Israel with every type of weapon imaginable hoping to kill as many as possible. Israel will respond with overwhelming force. With the Arab nations on the verge of being annihilate the UN will call on the US to impose a no fly zone on Israel. How do you think Obama and the libs will respond? {hint} think Libya.

Highlighted

More than anything I am just fascinated by mass hypnotism.

Once the image is well implanted the herding instinct takes hold. Nobody wants to be seen as a kook, even after the co-chairs of the commission that produced the official conspiracy theory withdrew their approval of the findings.

Pretty darn brilliant, I have to say.

Highlighted

Whatever is happening you have to deal with the fact that the official consiracy theory is preposterous at every turn before you can get anywhere.