cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

All right, which one you put your Christian wife on Youtube?

I sooooo LOVE this woman.

Apparently she decided to clean the house, knock back a bottle of white Zin and then thought it a good idea to post her Anti Gay RAGE on FB.

She, and those like her have helped us in so many, many ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLUwNUg4rTA

15 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: All right, which one you put your Christian wife on Youtube?

She, and millions and millions of others will be at the polls on Election Day, knocking on doors, and organizing against the spawns of Satan. This, 18++ Trillion in the hole, SCOTUScare and the rest have filled many with a Terrible Resolve. I think firefighters call it "BLOWBACK".
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I hope you are right

If she showed up at my door, I am calling her sponser at AA.

If she and millions and millions JUST  LIKE HER go to vote, they will be too drunnk to make it to the polls. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I hope you are right

We've learned how to get the vote "banked" with absentee ballots.
Highlighted
Advisor

i believe you on that.  Demmocrats very unorganized and apathetic if not disheartened in state and federal political districts where a combination of gerrymandring and have created GOP strongholds dominated internally by extreme elements.  The net of that is continued stagnation and polarization that will make it difficult for governmnt to function. What you are losing is what little chance you had to make gains where you have lost before.  And the chance of winning a national election in the forseeable future.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, in Iowa we don't have gerrymandering and we still have 3/4 of the U.S. House seats and we have picked up a Senate seat.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: What you are saying?

Evil and wrong doing, need not be appeased. Smiley Sad

Genetic repairs will make this entire subject moot within a decade. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well, this is my take on gay marriage, if it was out to the people to vote on in the privacy of a voting both, iwould fail 2 to1.  Howeeeeever, if a cute little gal of 22 with a earing in her nose, a little midriff showing sticks a microphone in the face of graying, middle-aged that`s trying to be hip, he probably would answer a poll that he favors gay marriage, just to have the hot young thing show him a few more moments of positive attention.  i guess I question the accuracy of polls on gay marriage with the high approval, plus alot of people with this Facebook crap and John Cajones with his "What would You Do?" hidden camera crap some people are afraid to be honest in polls. 

That all said, it`s near ompossible to turn back gay marriage now, 3/4ths of the states would have to agree and add to that if it did happen the evening news would have "human interest stories"  nightly about poor poor poor kids crying cause their daddies are no longer married Smiley Sad boo hoo hoo Smiley Sad   ...people are pretty damned dumb when you get right down to it.

I heard a Democrat politican Loebsack saying that he would work with Republicans to beef up protection for the churches.  And I think that is the route to go in building a "fire wall" too much of the town has been burned we need to work to save what is left, not fight the fires in the houses that are already detroyed. 

Work with partly sane Democrats to retain a church`s right to discriminate and maintain it`s non-profit status. But of course, any protection the is given can be taken away by a majority of the SCOTUS at any time in the future. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor