cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

All`s well on the Richmond front

Reports as it`s winding down no violence, just decent people using their 1st amendment right to defend their 2nd amendment right.  Northem, pack your insane minstrel show and git the hell outta Dodge!

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/01/live-from-richmond-virgina/

13 Replies
Advisor

Re: All`s well on the Richmond front

Good that was peaceful. 

Honored Advisor

Amen Bruce.   Many were hoping that it would`ve been another "Charlottesville" though. 

Senior Contributor

It is true, guns save lives. No Leftist ***** dared do anything with 10 battalions of armed citizens there.

If they were disarmed, it would have been different.  

Senior Advisor

Black face coonman and the fake stream media lied again when they said it was a rally for racist white nationalist.

Advisor

Gov. Reagan

Advisor

What you think you look like vs. reality

Senior Advisor

Re: Gov. Reagan

And California is less safe today then it was then. It's not enough for the gun grabbers they want more.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

And California is less safe today then it was then. It's not enough for the gun grabbers they want more.

If President Reagan could see what it is like now, he would be blown away and wracked with profound sadness at how almost half of the country has turned out. 

On the flip side, he would be very encouraged by the Silent Majority of Conservative American citizens. 

Honored Advisor

Governor or President Reagan supporting a certain policy doesn`t affect my opinion on it at all, I never voted for Reagan.  Reagan granted amnesty to illegals and as ex-president he supported the "assault" weapon ban, so he wasn`t some genius.  He did a lot of good things and some boneheaded things, I guess he was a better president than Obama, if that could be taken as a compliment ....he was no Donald Trump, that`s for sure.

I`ll be honest, events like today`s Richmond makes me nervous, people that don`t handle guns often go to events like that and swing a 12 gauge around like a toy, an accident is waiting to happen and if it did occur, it could set gun rights back a generation.  Those of us in the 2nd amendment movement are held to a higher standard, one small mishap and that is how we will be judged fairly or unfairly.

If someone needs to carry a gun, it should be loaded and they should know how to use it safely.  A woman in a dark parking garage in a big city should have a loaded gun.  And if 10% of women carried a gun, the would be rapists would have no idea if they chose a victim unwisely until they were bleeding out of their chest.   And that would keep 100% of the women safe.