Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Allegations That Piketty Fudged His Wealth Data

11 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Allegations That Piketty Fudged His Wealth Data

Liberals are as liberals do. They have to lie to get the lofo crowd to go along.

Advisor

Deciding what they want to do to people then creating the justification, easy peasy.
Advisor

Ho hum.

A lot of discussion ongoing on the matter over the last few days but I won't bother to link because some of the commenters are those who you already know to be liberal liars.

As was to be expected, though, enough damage already done that the biases of the deniers stand permanently confimed, end of discussion.

Advisor

'deniers', wow, now, what should be academic discussions come with predetermined labels. more proof that its goal driven.
Advisor

Lol.

You and minime are crowing about the liberal liars, then you're feigning indignation that anyone questions your objectivity.

Advisor

fair enough, just give me a more original label next time, maybe truther, nah thats taken too.
Senior Contributor

r3020 Veteran Advisor
May 28
Liberals are as liberals do. They have to lie to get the lofo crowd to go along.

Oooooooooh. I can sense dear old 20 getting a little hairy chested. Is the frustration starting to boil old darling? Are all those liberal atheists not doing what you want? You poor old thing. Never mind. Just grab your bible and immerse yourself in more lies and myths then it will all go away. That's a good dog.
Advisor

From "Down Under"

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/05/picketty-is-right-about-inequality/

Not saying he is or isn't, but a few new views from another perspective.

And a he!! of a set of submitted comments that are well worth running through as well.  

Advisor