cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Almost 60 percent expect a Trump Win...hmmmm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/poll-trump-approval-rating-september-2020

Can Trump capture another 15 percent based on a sympathy vote? Covid should help, just like Reagan used an assassination attempt to propel his popularity into the stratosphere.

Every storm cloud has a silver lining, right?

41 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Almost 60 percent expect a Trump Win...hmmmm

Sympathy - because of ineptness and stupidity?  Surely you jest.....sympathy is something you give when something happens that was unexpected  and unavoidable.  

You think that describes Trump and the Republicans response to CV19 from the beginning?   The “hoax” virus.   Downplaying doctors - even those of their own working group - about wearing masks and social distancing.   

No - sorry - there is no Sympathy because of stupidity.   What has happened with Trump and his WH full of Covid was all avoidable.   Trump “knew” the virus was just a “hoax” - nothing Republicans needed to worry about - they were the “good” people - the virus - it was for those that deserved to get it.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

this is a reason to

Completely destroy peoples lives with ridiculous business killing lockdowns?

0 to 19 have a 0.003% chance of dying
20 to 49 have a 0.02% chance of dying
50 to 69 have a 0.5% chance of dying
Over 70 have a 5.4% chance of dying

And on average the over 70 group has 2.6 other ailments killing them.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: this is a reason to

You think Trump deserves sympathy, because of his arrogance?   And once again, you side with Trump, basically saying those that have died and earlier death than they would have, because of Covid, deserve to die.  Yeah - OK - sure - that’s why I’m going to give an arrogant person like Trump my sympathy vote.   Sorry - but you have totally failed to convince me, or the rest of America.

Trump, and the rest of the arrogant Republicans on display at the congratulatory  party for a new judge, blowing caution to the wind as they broke every Covid rule in the book, should all be cited for reckless endangerment, of those that at least had a little sense, to wear a mask.   But the mask isn’t the cure all - it can still infect through the eyes and when the mask is removed, if card isn’t taken.  

No - Trump deserves no medal for his handling of Covid, and he sure as hell doesn’t deserve a “sympathy vote”.    Next, if Trump lives from his Covid experience, you guys will be saying, “Good job Trumpie!!!”   He has done nothing, but added to the misery that is COVID-19.   You don’t get medals, or sympathy, for that.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

You think Trump deserves sympathy, because of his arrogance?   And once again, you side with Trump, basically saying those that have died and earlier death than they would have, because of Covid, deserve to die.  Yeah - OK - sure - that’s why I’m going to give an arrogant person like Trump my sympathy vote.   Sorry - but you have totally failed to convince me, or the rest of America.

Trump, and the rest of the arrogant Republicans on display at the congratulatory  party for a new judge, blowing caution to the wind as they broke every Covid rule in the book, should all be cited for reckless endangerment, of those that at least had a little sense, to wear a mask.   But the mask isn’t the cure all - it can still infect through the eyes and when the mask is removed, if card isn’t taken.  

No - Trump deserves no medal for his handling of Covid, and he sure as hell doesn’t deserve a “sympathy vote”.    Next, if Trump lives from his Covid experience, you guys will be saying, “Good job Trumpie!!!”   He has done nothing, but added to the misery that is COVID-19.   You don’t get medals, or sympathy, for that.....

Jen

I think the only ones saying someone deserved to die was democrats talking about trump and law enforcement.

Did you know that senator tillis, who also tested positive after the rose garden gathering was wearing a mask.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe someone should have taught him how to take it off - or better - since the mask works the opposite way - you’re mask protects me - those at that “great” party not wearing a mask, should all be cited for attempted murder.   All those at that party knew the score.   They all knew that their mask was there to protect others.  They willfully neglected to wear a mask, because that’s what Trump liked to see.  What I would like to see, is more and more of those at that “great” party  get Covid.   Some requiring ventilation - some dying.   Maybe then Trump and you cult members, will believe those that have been trying to warn us.

But, Covid doesn’t affect the “good people” does it?    Only those that deserve to die......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump loves this country and stands for the flag. Dems hate the country and stand on the flag before they burn it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

Trump loves this country and stands for the flag. Dems hate the country and stand on the flag before they burn it.

The only reason a Democrat would stand on a flag before they burned it, is because it has been basterdized by Trump and his cult.   You think a picture of Trump, emblazoned on the American flag, is the right thing to do?  Apparently it is, because I see a hell of a lot of Trump on the American flag these days.....and I wouldn't think twice about stomping on it, before I set it on fire.   Trump's flag isn't America's flag.   Trump's version of our Old Glory has been basterdized, and compromised, by Trump, and his cult....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering....or voter suppression.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump's action proves he loves this country. Dem's action and words prove they love the chinese communist.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Leaving aside the fact that virtually all the advanced world has done substantially better in terms of both deaths and economic damage.

A lot of the less developed world a well.

Israel has jumped to the fore, though. It would appear that it may be similar to NYC where the lack of cooperation from the Orthodox community was a huge problem. 

Sort of a sad karmic thing- the Likud has coddled them as their main base.