cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: this is a reason to

@r3020 wrote:

Trump's action proves he loves this country. Dem's action and words prove they love the chinese communist.

Trump's actions prove one thing.....that he loves to be idolized by anyone that is stupid enough to idolize the golden calf.   You all have been duped.....by a great con man.

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering....or voter manipulation....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump's actions proves her loves this country. Dems actions burn and destroy statues of the founding fathers and the man who signed the emancipation proclamation.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

So anyone who fails to wear a mask should be charged with attempted murder?  Like pelosi at the salon?  You're completely nuts.  Get help.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You just need a pull string attached to your posts , Trudy.  That way, I could just pull it, and hear the same crap you spew over and over and over.   Nothing new - same old crap, day after day after day.

Americans are voting - America knows.   You message is wasted - your time is wasted.   Just keep wasting your time here, and watch your place deteriorate - just like Millie’s has.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering......or voter suppression.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Donald Trump's action proves he loves law enforcement. Dems words and actions prove they want to defund law enforcement.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

So anyone who fails to wear a mask should be charged with attempted murder?  Like pelosi at the salon?  You're completely nuts.  Get help.

Maybe - when you know there is a very contagious disease raging, doctors have said what is needed, and you host a party on the White House lawn, no masks, no social distancing.   Hand shakes, hugs, and face to face congratulations and lots of back slapping going on.   You think Pelosi going by herself to a salon, is equivalent.   Sure - who’s the real “nut” here.   Hint - I’d watch out for squirrels if I were you.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering....or voter suppression....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Pelosi went to the salon by herself......and did her hair by herself?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And Trump did his little drive by yesterday all by himself too.   You think that Trumps little photo op yesterday was smart?   I’m sure you do....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Maybe - when you know there is a very contagious disease raging, doctors have said what is needed, and you host a party on the White House lawn, no masks, no social distancing.   Hand shakes, hugs, and face to face congratulations and lots of back slapping going on.   You think Pelosi going by herself to a salon, is equivalent.   Sure - who’s the real “nut” here.   Hint - I’d watch out for squirrels if I were you.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering....or voter suppression....

Jen

Thankfully we have a constitutional system to protect the public from wack jobs like you.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Watch out for the squirrels - 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering....or voter suppression.

Jen