cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Following the market this morning

(Is biden still off with the green deal or is that back on? How about banning fracking?  When you have to hide what you're for its tough to take a stance.  I'm sure hunter will do fine regardless.)

Yea, I have no idea what biden is for other than packing the court and the senate, raising taxes and terminating unborn heartbeats.  Apparently the winger's on this site don't either.

But yea, hunter and his daddy won't have any financial struggles.

bruce MN
Advisor

Good luck trying to bring this election back...

.... to issues. 

That naby went out with the bath water one night in the Summer of ‘16 at the closing of the GOP Convention. When you could, or maybe even should have had the high ground.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Good luck trying to bring this election back...

You mean issues like law and order. Why don't the dems talk about law and order?

bruce MN
Advisor

I’d presumed that you had watched the debate. We’re you on a potty break?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dems are for burning looting and murder after they destroy the statues of the founding fathers. And of course for packing the supreme court and making states out of Puerto Rico and DC. And then tearing down the border wall and confiscating our guns. Finally going back to the old trade deals with china. Don't forget about banning fracking.

bruce MN
Advisor

Good to see some of you goofballs back on your own as the draft from the Kahuna starts to thin.

Now you’ve got all of this stuff and the institutional party carnage is going to leave you all on your own.

Didn’t need to happen but it did.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Did Joey ever update his site to show that he no longer supports the Big Green Deal? I guess he doesn't know whether the BGD is a bfd or not.

How about the law and order vote? Did the basement guy ever find a police organization that supports him? even one?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Did Joey ever update his site to show that he no longer supports the Big Green Deal? I guess he doesn't know whether the BGD is a bfd or not.

How about the law and order vote? Did the basement guy ever find a police organization that supports him? even one?

Bruce says biden will be good for the stock market.

Bruce says he doesn't know were biden stands on issues that directly effect the economy.

Me thinks Bruce smokes more than just tobacco.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Seems like a typical liberal voter to me....clueless.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Seems like a typical liberal voter to me....clueless.

I guess in Bruce's defense it doesn't matter what biden may think his agenda is.  He will never effectively be president.  He is just an avatar.