cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Almost four years ago

Almost four years ago conservatives, who sometimes call themselves Republicans and sometimes not, said that they wanted Obama to fail and then they did nothing to help solve the problems of this country and opposed Obama and the rest of Congress on every turn. For that alone, not a one of them deserve to be elected. Obama has faced some of the biggest problems ever encountered by a President of the United States and faced a congress and Republican party that wanted him to fail even at the expense of the American people. The outcome is we still have our heads above the water. The only failure is that the conservatives failed to force a failure.

 

 

30 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Almost four years ago


@KNAPPer wrote:

Almost four years ago conservatives, who sometimes call themselves Republicans and sometimes not, said that they wanted Obama to fail and then they did nothing to help solve the problems of this country and opposed Obama and the rest of Congress on every turn. For that alone, not a one of them deserve to be elected. Obama has faced some of the biggest problems ever encountered by a President of the United States and faced a congress and Republican party that wanted him to fail even at the expense of the American people. The outcome is we still have our heads above the water. The only failure is that the conservatives failed to force a failure.

 

 


They apposed Obama because they knew his policies would cause the country to fail.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago

Hey! 2540! Guess what, the country didn't fail! Fact is, WE ARE BETTER OFF THAN WE WERE 4 YEARS AGO! Another of your dog-whistles that has failed miserably!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Almost four years ago


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Hey! 2540! Guess what, the country didn't fail! Fact is, WE ARE BETTER OFF THAN WE WERE 4 YEARS AGO! Another of your dog-whistles that has failed miserably!!


We are 16 trillion in debt with the fed running the printing presses 24/7.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago

That's the interest on Dumya's watch, that's racking up the deficit. Obama has cut spending by $2 trillion dollars, more than all other of the Republican Presidents combined!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Almost four years ago


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

That's the interest on Dumya's watch, that's racking up the deficit. Obama has cut spending by $2 trillion dollars, more than all other of the Republican Presidents combined!


$136,249/household.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago

I need to see facts on that one. Is that per year or over 3 1/2 years?

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago


@KNAPPer wrote:

Almost four years ago conservatives, who sometimes call themselves Republicans and sometimes not, said that they wanted Obama to fail and then they did nothing to help solve the problems of this country and opposed Obama and the rest of Congress on every turn. For that alone, not a one of them deserve to be elected. Obama has faced some of the biggest problems ever encountered by a President of the United States and faced a congress and Republican party that wanted him to fail even at the expense of the American people. The outcome is we still have our heads above the water. The only failure is that the conservatives failed to force a failure.

 

 


 

 

Bull**bleep**e.  But way to twist things around.  You guys on the left are great at that, which allows the third graders to buy right into it. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago

Feast your eyes on this, Jimbo. Your guys are suckin' wind, pal.

 

http://ed.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/04/13666130-ed-schultz-this-is-an-election-about-guts?lite

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Almost four years ago

Do you deny that it was a general sentiment among conservatives that there was a wish that Obama would fail? What did conservatives do to reach out and compromise or work together and bend? How is it that Obama didn't face some of the greatest challenges of any US President? Just asking since you seem so sure.