cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Amazing....

The turn out that's happening.  In the city today driving by a few polling stations.  

One had over 300 standing outside the building....  great site to see.

And we know by and large, those voting for China already mailed them in.  

4 years of real leadership and learning how to fight again, and America is back.  

God Bless the USA!

3 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazing....

My polling place, north of Indianola, had two hundred ninety voters come through by 10:30 this morning. About 30% higher than 4 years ago and with the higher mail in volume. The word was out for the Trump voters to wear red to the polls. Every voter I saw was wearing Red clothing. I was happier than every Christmas morning rolled together, to vote for Donald J Trump. 
So was everyone else. 🇺🇸🤠👍🇺🇸

bruce MN
Advisor

Iowa’s been given up for lost in the Presidential race. Your precinct will just be one more line when they publish the totals. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Iowa’s been given up for lost in the Presidential race. Your precinct will just be one more line when they publish the totals. 

It will hopefully mean we flip three U. S. House seats and add conservatives to the State Legislature. It will also add to the popular vote total.

Just think of the hundreds of millions of East Coast and West Coast dollars  that was wasted on little old Iowa!

😂😂🇺🇸😂😂