cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@r3020 wrote:

You say you are a person of science and facts. Post your proof of the big bang. The same kind of proof you demand of a Creator.


At no time did I say that.  Without checking I believe I said the Big Bang is the only plausible scenario compared with some ghostly figure snapping his fingers and the universe came to being. No sane person could warm to that other than a passing glance. 

I understand you are rusted on to the god thing and do not want to entertain alternatives.  Time has proven there has never been facts revealed but with evolution the evidence is everywhere to see.  You are a descendant if it. 

I understand the basic principle of how the B.B. started. That is there for all to read if you chose. Science has that well documented but it is religion who discards it as witchcraft or something because it doesn’t fit their model. Not believing that does not make it a lie when that evidence is examined. 

That is the best plausible knowledge available in the world today.  Science will not waste time attempting to link god to anything.  They have far more plausible evidence of other events and outcomes. 

So here’s some homework. If god did create the universe and there was nothing here before, exactly what did he make it from. 

Dont rush to reply. Let that sink a bit. If you can submit some evidence of it, get back to me.  If you can’t, just let it go through. Furthermore, I made no claims of a god so the onus is on you to prove such a thing.  I explored the scientific scenario of the beginning of the universe and found it believable, unlike your big spooky guy living in clouds.  Cheers.  

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Can't answer the question can you Boris?    Lololololol.      

 

You lose.  

Senior Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

In other words the big bang is only your belief. Well your faith is stronger than mine.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@gh2002gh wrote:

Can't answer the question can you Boris?    Lololololol.      

 

You lose.  


I lose?  Have you taken leave if you senses? Why would I agree with the raping of a child? I assume that you thought I would agree with it because you pressed me to answer it. 

Am I to assume that you don’t have a problem with children being raped? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question? Did you think I am a sort of twisted peadophile or something? How could you arrive at because I challenge your religious beliefs? 

We know we’re the majority of kiddy fiddlers reside don’t we? You can’t deny that but by attending a religious ceremony is sending the signal you support that disgusting habit. If you don’t you should not attend. 

Its about now I suggest you are regretful of implying I couldn’t answer your silly question. I have left you with some questions to answer and I will wager you cannot answer one of them. 

YOU ARE THE LOSER  

cheers  

 

 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@borisbeamerx5 wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

Can't answer the question can you Boris?    Lololololol.      

 

You lose.  


I lose?  Have you taken leave if you senses? Why would I agree with the raping of a child? I assume that you thought I would agree with it because you pressed me to answer it. 

Am I to assume that you don’t have a problem with children being raped? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question? Did you think I am a sort of twisted peadophile or something? How could you arrive at because I challenge your religious beliefs? 

We know we’re the majority of kiddy fiddlers reside don’t we? You can’t deny that but by attending a religious ceremony is sending the signal you support that disgusting habit. If you don’t you should not attend. 

Its about now I suggest you are regretful of implying I couldn’t answer your silly question. I have left you with some questions to answer and I will wager you cannot answer one of them. 

YOU ARE THE LOSER  

cheers  

 

 


All this rambling....   yet you still can't answer the simple question posed to you.  

Is raping a 4 year old child and evil act?     Yes or no? 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Edmund and 3020;

If you read the article it points out many things that YOU can see that shows how the explanation provided by science is true.

You just want to believe in something that is unbelievable in reality so you ignore the facts around you.

Senior Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

No. That's what you do. Your beliefs are strong. You have no proof, only your belief. If you can believe Bruce Jenner is a girl you can believe anything. That's fine. You are entitled to your beliefs.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Amazing.....Boris is so twisted and mentally deranged that he can't logically saythe rape of a child is evil.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

I have answered your question but for a reason only known to you, you are unable to comprehend English.  I have asked you many questions and you have not addressed one but are stuck on a ridiculous question. I strongly suspect I am debating an intellectual vacuum. 

If I were to suggest trump has the mind of an insecure toddler you would certainly answer that. 

Finally, since I answered your question earlier, you might like to give me your answer to the question because to this point you have offered nothing that resembles anything like sensible debate. Cheers. 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@r3020 wrote:

No. That's what you do. Your beliefs are strong. You have no proof, only your belief. If you can believe Bruce Jenner is a girl you can believe anything. That's fine. You are entitled to your beliefs.


Are my beliefs, of which I have none regarding certainty about the B.B. other that scientific fact, the same as your belief in an old book which contains nothing but myths and lies which have been proven to be one of the greatest fallacies ever bestowed on human beings. 

Does that reply indicate I am mentally ill as alluded to by you ignorant colleague?