Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

@borisbeamerx5 wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

@WCMO wrote:

Sorry, but since someone brought it up, most animals have sort of a sense of what is right or wrong (for them) within their own circles.  For most people, and with or without the inference of God as the originator, there can be universal and timeless standards of right and wrong, developed via thousands of years of social interaction and structure, defining and redefining what is considered acceptable within their societies, and what is not.  One can call it 'moral law', 'good and evil', or whatever is desired, yet the existence of such societal rules can be traced back to the earliest societies, regardless of the type or existence of religion.

So for you, raping children is not universally evil and can be justified if a society allows it?   

I am puzzled why you are obsessed with obtaining a type of confession about approval of raping children. Clearly you have a phobia about this. The question has been answered so move on. If you don’t have a response to my simple questions I suspect you nothing but a troll and that is sad. 

Lol.... your side show won't distract from just having had your @$$ handed to you.   

Contributor

What do you mean by “ just had my ***** handed to me”? 

Did you not understand that I answered the question? 

I think you need help that is above my pay grade. 

Senior Advisor

Yes.

Contributor

@borisbeamerx5 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

No. This is America. You can believe as you wish. I do not mock your beliefs and expect the same respect from you.

Are you referring to me? 

I don’t think it is a unique privilege specifically  for Americans. 

Freedom is all over the world unless you haven’t noticed. 

Senior Advisor

Who said anything about a unique privilege? Can you believe as you wish in America or not?

Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Who said anything about a unique privilege? Can you believe as you wish in America or not?

I said about unique privilege but it was you who implied that America was the only country who could. You cannot dispute that is what you were inferring. I remind you again, freedom is everywhere in the world and they can think as they chose too. That includes the freedom to question someone’s beliefs. 

Of course you can believe what you want but as we know believing in god or anything else does not make it fact unless evidence is supplied. 

I hope you fully understand that.  Cheers. 

Senior Advisor

Can you believe as you wish in America or not? Simple question. Why do you have to turn it into a international affair? I said this is America you can believe as you wish. The reason being is because we live in America. Maybe that is above your pay grade.

Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Can you believe as you wish in America or not? Simple question. Why do you have to turn it into a international affair? I said this is America you can believe as you wish. The reason being is because we live in America. Maybe that is above your pay grade.

I repeat, people all over the world can believe what they like, just like America. I think you missed the point and that is you insinuated it was a unique facility available only to America.  I have heard that said many times and strangely enough it appears it is connected to guns when people say it is guns which give us freedom.  Maybe but I doubt it. 

In the meantime, freedom to believe anything is alive and well in America. Even sometimes to the detriment of the nations.  Cheers. 

Senior Advisor

I made a simple statement. You are the one who insinuated. Some one who just believes Bruce Jenner is a girl, a child in the womb is not a human, or that man and rock accidental evolved form the same glob of gook really has no business telling anyone about what is fact and what is belief. But this is America you can say what you please.

Now you go on to your beliefs about guns. Taking guns from law abiding citizens will never make any society safer.

Senior Contributor

Taking guns from law abiding citizens will never make any society safer

There is the example of what you get when you 'just believe' things 3020.

Look up some facts about countries with gun controls and those with few controls or countries with lots of guns in civilian hands and those with few.

Try living in reality and you would be safer.