cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@r3020 wrote:

Post proof of the big bang.


Considering that fact I have not made the claim of anything but rather suggested the B.B. theory has more plausibility than a ghost, I remind you that you are a direct descendant of that scenario and consequently evolution. 

It is you who is so certain it all began with a god for instance, but still cannot provide one iota of evidence to substantiate that.  Whereas those who believe in evolution since the B.B. witness it everyday without miracles and immaculate conceptions. 

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. 

I still note your frustration is escalating with your quick jibes like the above brief question. There is no need for you to wind yourself up.  Just provide any sceric of evidence you can find and you will convince me. Take your time. 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

"Just provide any sceric "

 

The word you are looking for is: " skerrick"

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Afraid to answer my question Borris?


@gh2002gh wrote:

I love logic.  

 

Tell me, is raping a 4 year old child an evil act?   

 


 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@Kurt#1 wrote:

"Just provide any sceric "

 

The word you are looking for is: " skerrick"


Not sure if my grammar meets your standards but I’d rather the debate continued along the lines of religious debate. I’d hesitate to think a discussion can descend into a comparison of the understanding of the English language. 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@gh2002gh wrote:

Afraid to answer my question Borris?


@gh2002gh wrote:

I love logic.  

 

Tell me, is raping a 4 year old child an evil act?   

 


Firstly you say you love logic and so do I.  But to ask a question like that is negate to meaning of the word. Where’s the logic in asking a stupid question like that? 

Secondly, as for being afraid to answer, this also defies logic.  I don’t feel threatened by the question nor by answering it. Why should I be afraid of it? Do you think such a meaningless dribble should influence my ability to reply? 

I have some doubts about your principles if you need to ask such a question. Only mentally impaired people would agree with that of which I am not. 

I hope that answers your question. 


 

Senior Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

You say you are a person of science and facts. Post your proof of the big bang. The same kind of proof you demand of a Creator.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Post your proof of the big bang

I did that earlier in this thread

 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

(I did that earlier in this thread)

Was that the one where the scientist believes that the universe exploded from the size of a peach to a great expansion 13.8 billion years ago?  That you believe? 

In his belief, did the peach size universe just magically appear?

I guess it's as good of scientific opinion and belief as any - well at least until they come up with something better.

Probably not all that important anymore, the world is ending in 11.5 years.

 

Senior Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

No you didn't. You posted a belief. Post your proof. Prove there was a big bang.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@borisbeamerx5 wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

Afraid to answer my question Borris?


@gh2002gh wrote:

I love logic.  

 

Tell me, is raping a 4 year old child an evil act?   

 


Firstly you say you love logic and so do I.  But to ask a question like that is negate to meaning of the word. Where’s the logic in asking a stupid question like that? 

Secondly, as for being afraid to answer, this also defies logic.  I don’t feel threatened by the question nor by answering it. Why should I be afraid of it? Do you think such a meaningless dribble should influence my ability to reply? 

I have some doubts about your principles if you need to ask such a question. Only mentally impaired people would agree with that of which I am not. 

I hope that answers your question. 


 


If you aren't afraid, then stop dodging with excessive verbiage and answer the question Pumpkin.   

Is raping a child an evil act?