cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Lol.... you have replied with the more than ample amount of distraction.   

 

But you have yet to answer if you believe it to be an evil act.   Yes or n0? 

 

It's a very logical and quite simple question.  

 

You can't answer because you logically cant' defend your answer.   You and I both already know this.  

 

You can continue to write massive amounts of text.   But until you answer, I will continue to point out that you have not.  You suck at what you are attempting to do.  

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@gh2002gh wrote:

Lol.... you have replied with the more than ample amount of distraction.   

 

But you have yet to answer if you believe it to be an evil act.   Yes or n0? 

 

It's a very logical and quite simple question.  

 

You can't answer because you logically cant' defend your answer.   You and I both already know this.  

 

You can continue to write massive amounts of text.   But until you answer, I will continue to point out that you have not.  You suck at what you are attempting to do.  


Ok. This time I will write it in Braille for the likes of you who are obviously eyesight restricted and comprehensively illiterate. 

I totally agree that it is evil to rape 4 year old children.  

Let me know what part of that you don’t understand. 

Now, your point of the question is? Nothing you have said to this point has made sense so am I to expect a massive escalation in logic? I wager you have no answers because like a spoilt child you will not change anything which vindicates my previous description of you. 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith



@borisbeamerx5 wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

Lol.... you have replied with the more than ample amount of distraction.   

 

But you have yet to answer if you believe it to be an evil act.   Yes or n0? 

 

It's a very logical and quite simple question.  

 

You can't answer because you logically cant' defend your answer.   You and I both already know this.  

 

You can continue to write massive amounts of text.   But until you answer, I will continue to point out that you have not.  You suck at what you are attempting to do.  


Ok. This time I will write it in Braille for the likes of you who are obviously eyesight restricted and comprehensively illiterate. 

I totally agree that it is evil to rape 4 year old children.  

Let me know what part of that you don’t understand. 

Now, your point of the question is? Nothing you have said to this point has made sense so am I to expect a massive escalation in logic? I wager you have no answers because like a spoilt child you will not change anything which vindicates my previous description of you. 


See that wasn't hard.  Thank you.  

 

To state that something is evil as you have, assumes that there is a universal moral law in which to differentiate good and evil. 

For there to be a universal moral law, you must postulate a moral law giver because if there is no authority to establish a universal moral law, there is no moral law. 

If there is no moral law, there is no good or evil.   

Veteran Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

Sorry, but since someone brought it up, most animals have sort of a sense of what is right or wrong (for them) within their own circles.  For most people, and with or without the inference of God as the originator, there can be universal and timeless standards of right and wrong, developed via thousands of years of social interaction and structure, defining and redefining what is considered acceptable within their societies, and what is not.  One can call it 'moral law', 'good and evil', or whatever is desired, yet the existence of such societal rules can be traced back to the earliest societies, regardless of the type or existence of religion.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

 

 


@WCMO wrote:

Sorry, but since someone brought it up, most animals have sort of a sense of what is right or wrong (for them) within their own circles.  For most people, and with or without the inference of God as the originator, there can be universal and timeless standards of right and wrong, developed via thousands of years of social interaction and structure, defining and redefining what is considered acceptable within their societies, and what is not.  One can call it 'moral law', 'good and evil', or whatever is desired, yet the existence of such societal rules can be traced back to the earliest societies, regardless of the type or existence of religion.


 

 

So for you, raping children is not universally evil and can be justified if a society allows it?    

 

 

 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

You are correct WCMO.  There is lots of evidence that shows 'good' moral rules existing and documented long before the believers good book was written. Indeed most scholars would point to rules from earlier societies as the basis for what the christian book has in it for moral rules.  Those who just believe an old book is the answer to everything limit their knowledge base and understanding of the world around them.

 

If they actually did some studying they will find lots of studies about how very early human ancestors gained by have a moral code that their groups lived by giving them an advantage in the evolution process over those without a moral code.

 

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

@gh2002gh  you seem to be hung up on rape and @r3020  is hung up on Caitlyn Jenner.

Is there a reason ?

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@gh2002gh wrote:

 

 


@WCMO wrote:

Sorry, but since someone brought it up, most animals have sort of a sense of what is right or wrong (for them) within their own circles.  For most people, and with or without the inference of God as the originator, there can be universal and timeless standards of right and wrong, developed via thousands of years of social interaction and structure, defining and redefining what is considered acceptable within their societies, and what is not.  One can call it 'moral law', 'good and evil', or whatever is desired, yet the existence of such societal rules can be traced back to the earliest societies, regardless of the type or existence of religion.


 

 

So for you, raping children is not universally evil and can be justified if a society allows it?   

 

 


I am puzzled why you are obsessed with obtaining a type of confession about approval of raping children. Clearly you have a phobia about this. The question has been answered so move on. If you don’t have a response to my simple questions I suspect you nothing but a troll and that is sad. 

Senior Advisor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith

No. This is America. You can believe as you wish. I do not mock your beliefs and expect the same respect from you.

Senior Contributor

Re: America....a Country that has Faith


@r3020 wrote:

No. This is America. You can believe as you wish. I do not mock your beliefs and expect the same respect from you.


Are you referring to me?