cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

America is gone

Stupid n***** rapper in the Oval Office being taken seriously is proof. Defeat Trump in primary at all cost. Reclaim our party that is being made a joke by the orange buffoon
14 Replies
Advisor

Re: America is gone

You're a strange one, Mr. Grinch.

Senior Contributor

Join the Leftist mob, if they will have you. At least they will talk racist trash talk with you, all day long. 

Advisor

Here’s a guy who doesn’t think much more of Kanye than you do. After Janye had crashed the stage at the awards show:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1050446651578552325/video/1
Senior Contributor

Black is by birth. N***** is a choice. Actually I think they have to work at it
Honored Advisor

Rodgers, you don`t have to call names like that.  Kayne has a big ego, so I don`t know if it comes out that "I was just stroking Trump`s ego to get prison reform.....thank you all very much!"   or if he`s so full of himself that he is sincere, time`ll tell.  

But the President meeting with a (I guess) popular singer isn`t the worse thing that`s happened in the white house over the last 30yrs that would justify a "America is gone" post title.....just one of many by 3 other presidents.

Senior Contributor

I see your point. At least he never sang “Happy Birthday Mr. President-dent”. He did talk about how much he loved him. I’ve hated celebrity of any type. Giving a celebrity... a real stupid celebrity such a platform irks me. Millions, fame, and white women should be enough for him.
Advisor

This Brit doesn’t like him either

Senior Contributor

Oprah goes the White House and you all pee your pant's But then again everything is ok for Obama pecker head. You people need to make up your mind and stick with it.

Veteran Advisor

You need to just blow your mind—-if you can find it!