cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

American Taliban working toward Christianaria Law

Mississippi ballot initiative making a fertilized egg a person for purposes of the law is expected to pass next week.

Which would mean that all sex except that done with barrier contraception (condom or diaphragm) risks a murder charge (also with barrier contraception if there is a failure).

That is because normal procreational sex often fertilizes more than one egg but only one typically implants. The rest die.

IUDs and the pill prevent implantation of fertilized eggs, which then die.

I guess the Taliban wants us to be like the Shakers.

If you Talibaners want a civil war, try getting your leisure suit preachers in my personal business.

67 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: American Taliban working toward Christianaria Law

"f you Talibaners want a civil war, try getting your leisure suit preachers in my personal business."

You didn't mind when the statist ordered you to participate in their retirement or medical schemes. Is it the quality of the suit that bothers you, cause yes the statist have more expensive tastes. I'm guessing you won't be moving to Mississippi, does willard v fishburn apply in Indiana?
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Gets kind of scary when those people who believe in these gods start making laws based on their beliefs instead of on the true world around them.

Then there is the news of 7 Billion humans on this little planet and these religious people seem to want to produce more.

Samnospam
Advisor

People make laws based on their beliefs all the time, no?
johnaa
Advisor

SO?  Does that make it right and good?   People murder and rape in the name of patriotism and their gods, at least most of the world's civilizations has advanced beyond most laws against witch craft and other religious based delusions, etc..  These so-called "Religions" are intent upon undoing these advances in civilization.

Samnospam
Advisor

Atheist have beliefs also.
bruce MN
Advisor

I've never come across Willar v. Fisburn.

Or, maybe, do you mean Wickard v. Filbrun?

It gets alot of play in some of the re-writing of the history of the Great Depression that's been goin' around lately.. Wouldn't be surprised, then, if you have.

Samnospam
Advisor

Yes, editor on the phone changes words on you, and I failed to proof read.
bruce MN
Advisor

Mine does that too. Makes for some pretty crazy messages at times. More than one WTF? reply now and then.

Worse when you start out  fat fingered and dyslexic going in.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Life is cheap.