cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Americans want him impeached

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

"A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment. "

The NRA doesn't sell arms. Planned Parenthood does.

11 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Americans want him impeached

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Fox News polls have always been notoriously wrong. Also, now that Disney owns Fox News, they are sliding towards the Dark Side. Only their prime time is worth watching. 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Smiley LOL

Thank you for the good laugh.

For how long have the republicans

Here been quoting fox and its

Polls.

Now....were told how their polls

Are off....and reporting about

The white house....oh now its

Mickey mouse, donald duck, and

Goofy's fault....ya got to be careful

Around cindrellia...and boy would

Trump like to find aladen's lamp !

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@elcheapo wrote:

Smiley LOL

Thank you for the good laugh.

For how long have the republicans

Here been quoting fox and its

Polls.

Now....were told how their polls

Are off....and reporting about

The white house....oh now its

Mickey mouse, donald duck, and

Goofy's fault....ya got to be careful

Around cindrellia...and boy would

Trump like to find aladen's lamp !

I have never quoted a Fox Poll. They had Hillary winning big, until she didn’t. I use Rasmussen and Seltzer Polling as they have a track record of being correct. I need to check out OANN news. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

they should ask

how many want him assassinated.    A bunch of pols, some of federal law enforcement, portions of the cia, and some posters here would say, yes.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: they should ask

@Samthehumble wrote:

how many want him assassinated.    A bunch of pols, some of federal law enforcement, portions of the cia, and some posters here would say, yes.

Eventually,just like Johnson did Kennedy, it will happen. Then he will be a martyr for the cause. The Leftists will then die from lead poisoning. 

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Of those polled, I wonder how many of them rely solely on the major news media for their source of news?  Or even worse, how many of them rely mostly on FOX or CNN?

bruce MN
Advisor

This FOX abdication bit is one of the better comedy sketches I’ve seen. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(This FOX abdication bit is one of the better comedy sketches I’ve seen.)

I'm going with the liberal hollywood fight over President Bush sitting with ellen at a football game.  And then when ellen said: "When I say be kind to one another, I don't mean be kind to the people who think the same way you do. I mean be kind to everyone," liberal heads exploded.

Of course I'm sure schifty did something comically stupid again today, that I'm not yet aware of, that could win out.