Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Ammon Bundy receiving death threats

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Ammon Bundy receiving death threats

No one deserves death threats for stating their opinion.   I don`t think he`s making friends on the Left by saying "let the Mexicans in...it`s the CHRISTIAN thing to do"  it ain`t but the Left doesn`t want to be associated with doing the "Christian thing" Smiley Very Happy

And Bundy says "don`t put them on welfare bring a couple families in your home and make `em work"   Yeah I`ll bet ol Bundy would find all kinds of work for `em  Smiley Very Happy   (I thought Lincoln put a end to that, but whatever)   That`s another thing that would irk the Left, they want to drag `em in and make them dependent on the government so they`ll vote Democrat.   Strange bedfellows.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Ammon Bundy receiving death threats

Maybe my originalist bias shows, but in cases like these, I think "What would George Washington do?"

One of the first things the late General, President, Mt. Rushmore icon would do would be to disenfranchise Nancy Boys, make work mandatory to collect benefits of any kind, and put a muzzle on the Sob Sisters. Basically , he would end the new liberal communist social justice warriors of our time.

Lincoln fought the democrats and freed the slaves, Jefferson sent warships and stopped the Muslims from terrorizing American ships, Washington fought a war to create a country where those that paid the taxes ruled, and I guess Teddy got put up there for filler as I can't think of too much good that TR actually did. 

So three good Republicans and one independent that shot an unarmed 15 yr old Spanish kid and became a war hero.....I guess three out of four is pretty good.

How many yrs before the American Taliban blow up Mt. Rushmore?

Lyndon Johnson signature quote "we are going to have those N****ers voting Democrat forever"