cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Amy Coney Barrett

word on the street is that odds on favorite to replace the ailing RGB, probably in 2019, is the soon to be notorious ACB....devout Catholic mother of seven....with all the right assets to make the Diane Fiensteins and Amy Klobuchars of this world squirm and make faces as they tell the world how bad this woman is. I bet they even find out she once engaged in pre-marital kissing or some other heinous crime.

And when the smoke clears, and Judge Amy joins the SCOTUS to make it 6-3 good guys, or 5-4 if the one soft conservative vote (Roberts) gets all goofy and goes fruity on us, we will all be reminded why we voted for POTUS Trump, and why it was a great decision.

Sure , the progressives types will attack the good Amy's intellect and fail, and the American public will have a great lesson in what progressives actually stand for, and how apple pie and motherhood are not on their list of favorites.

Hope the tough old RGB doesn't suffer, and that her remaining days are good ones that she chooses to spend with her family and getting her affairs in order. 

16 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Amy Coney Barrett

Just because she is getting up in age doesn’t mean she is ailing!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bart, I dont wish ill on an elderly lady that probably couldn't counterbalance most 3td graders. But having 2 malignant nodules in a lung a lobe that had to be resected isn't a great prognosis no matter what they are telling you. Add that they aren't pursuing further treatment? On not one but two malignant masses?

And she's in that kind of position of power, a keystone if you will to the liberals maintaining just a presence on the Supreme Court. To call that Odd doesn't begin to touch it.

I will be surprised if she doesn't cause a gathering of influential people in dark clothing before summer begins.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It could be but I think most drs are smarter than either of us. If the masses were encapsulated and they removed them, then provided she recovered from the surgery, she should be as good as anyone else her age. I had two different types of cancer in my thyroid in 1985. They removed my thyroid and no further problem except I have to take a pill every day to take the place of the thyroid. No further treatment.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Different situation with different prognosis. This story doesnt add up.

Plus, the accuracy of determining primary vs intrapulmonary metastatic disease is highly contested. Read the conclusions of this study.

http://magaimg.net/img/71t9.jpg
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Did they say it had metastasized into other places? No. They said “cancer free”! She is 85. Like every other 85 yr old, she could drop dead anytime but as far as the cancer is concerned they seem to be confident they got it all and it had not spread outside the lung
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Its challenging finding news articles with close to accurate statements in the rags you read Bart. But here is one.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/12/rbg-cancer/578869/

I'd highlight the important parts but that e
Would just get erased. .

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, a MD will never say she is cancer free. That is a guaranteed loss of a lawsuit.

Going further, they imaged her supposedly. Do you know the limitations of imaging? That's important and relative if you think they could say she is cancer free.

No, all they can say is they didn't find any evidence of further cancer. In other words nodules/mass in another location. Cells that are seeded? They can't say one way or other

And further more, I can promise you that not actively working to prevent growth of possible metastatic cells means she's actually done for, or they are acting very stupidly with her health.

If any are seeded, Ruthie is in trouble.

This post will age very well.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Oh bs! Have you ever had any kind of cancer?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Come on Bart, I'm giving you verifiable information and even one of your own to back it up.

But your going to try to say if someone hasn't had cancer they can't be educated on the matter? I'll be sure to let my internist know that next time I'm in. Lol.

And even more so that having a particular cancer makes someone an oncologist?

Does getting your high school sweet heart pregnant make someone a pediatrician? Or is that an OBGYN? Lol.

Don't even try to claim cancer is cancer. There are significant differences within a particular "type" of cancer based on genetic variation and thus expected behavior and expected responses of a cancer, much less differences based on staging driving decisions for care. The differences between different "types" of cancer is far greater.

But please go on explaining why what I said was BS.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I guess I have grounds for a possible lawsuit. Every year when I get my psa checked, my dr tells me another year cancer free. BTW, they consider 20 yrs without reoccurrence to be cancer free. That doesn’t mean that you couldn’t get a different type. As to the rags I read-you call the rags you link to be A number ONE gospel?? Fox breitbart cns etc etc??? Give me a break!!!