cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Amy Coney Barrett

I wonder if the communists can actually "pack" the supreme court without legislative challenges, and guess who would decide their merit on appeal? 

Smiles.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I figured the Marxists were already warm standing by all the Bibles burning....

Highlighted
Advisor

Having a tough time with reconciling just how badly Mitch and the GOP braintrust want to force the Democrats to add Seats with a two year gap ahead of them in getting any help from voters. If in fact there would be any forthcoming in what will still very likely be a protractedbeconomic crisis. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Hey Doofus, if anyone is going to be adding seats, it would be the Republicans, who control the presidency, the senate, and the supreme court , or at least are not outgunned there anymore.

Trump and Co could add six seats, and make it a 15 member court, but that really didn't work out that well for FDR in his attempt, did it? 

Might be some surprises in November in the house makeup, too, as the public discerns what a Biden, HeelsUp ticket really means for America and votes the downticket for the good guys, too.

If Burning, Looting, and Murdering can swing Trump's approval six or seven points in two weeks, just think what 100 days can do.

Better get some tranquilizers and chill out.

Highlighted
Advisor

Dug u that Democracy Institute/Sunday Express polling that you must be referencing. 

Cato Institute organ. Wasn’t familiar with it. Says Essentially that surge coming after COVID disappears and all the “shy Dennison voters” come forward. 

OK

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I wonder if RBG will step down in a "October surprise" to fire up Dems?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/dfed1353-6153-4a01-9637-4ef4c6d1b536

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Could never figure why women would belong to a church where they can’t be full members.

Muslims do, I guess.