cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

An Average

Of around 850 have died per day of CV19 since February.

How many of those 850 a day, are because of Trump and his cult?  How many are those that posted lies like “It’s just the damn flu” and “There are 15 cases, and soon there will be none “ responsible for?

And, the deaths go higher daily.  Damage to our country continues unabated.  And our President, thinks we’re doing “Great!”

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

14 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: An Average

Did you know Karen, if you sort the state's in desending order by cv19 deaths by millions you have to go down 13 rows to find a state run by a Republican governor.  And that state has less than a third deaths per million than new Jersey the worst state. 

With democrats being so incredibly incompetent, no, not incompetent, murderous, I can understand why you would want trump to run those states, but that is just not the system we have.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don't know who Karen is, but if you're referring to me by a pejorative and demeaning caricature of what you think I am, you are totally wrong..... 

if you sort the state's in desending order by cv19 deaths by millions you have to go down 13 rows to find a state run by a Republican governor

COVID-19 Death Rate in the US Reported to the CDC, by State/Territory (deaths per 100,000)

New York City*
New Jersey
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
District of Columbia
Louisiana
New York*
Michigan
Delaware
Illinois
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Mississippi
Arizona
Indiana
Georgia
Colorado
South Carolina
Alabama
Florida
New Hampshire
New Mexico
Minnesota

Discounting NYC, which is not a state, you find Massachusetts,. NUMBER #3 ON THE LIST, run by who?

Charles Duane Baker Jr., is an American businessman and politician serving as the 72nd governor of Massachusetts since January 8, 2015. A moderate Republican, he was a cabinet official under two governors of Massachusetts and served ten years as chief executive officer of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Wikipedia
Born: November 13, 1956 (age 63 years), Elmira, NY
Office: Governor of Massachusetts since 2015

Well lookee there - looks like you're caught in your own set of lies again.  

sam1wiseone = REPUBLICAN LIAR!!!!

Republicans can't win an election, without lying.....

Jen
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

No one that runs mass is actually a R you know that right, karen?

But technically you got me.

Btw dc isn't a state either.

Point still stands, I can see why you would prefer trump run those states.  Especially NY and NJ the worst in the entire world.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

No one that runs mass is actually a R you know that right, karen?

But technically you got me.

Point still stands, I can see why you would prefer trump run those states.  Especially NY and NJ the worst in the entire world.

I don't know who Karen is, but if you're referring to me by a pejorative and demeaning caricature of what you think I am, you are totally wrong..... 

Are you really that stupid - or do you just not read and comprehend very well?

Here is what you said:

cv19 deaths by millions you have to go down 13 rows to find a state run by a Republican governor

That is what I was responding to.  You're like Trump - spew out something, then have to go back and cover your tracks - or have some other slug interpret for you.

Then, I replied this:

Discounting NYC, which is not a state, you find Massachusetts,. NUMBER #3 ON THE LIST, run by who?

To which you replied:

Point is, I didn't need to drop below the #3 on the list, to prove you wrong.  I didn't go any farther - didn't see any need to.

My reply stands:

sam1wiseone = REPUBLICAN LIAR

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Isn't Massachusetts actually tied for 2nd place?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Good point Canuck - I didn’t actually look at the numbers - I was only looking at the placing, to prove our Republican LIAR wrong....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Isn't Massachusetts actually tied for 2nd place?

Nope

rsbs
Advisor

Massachusetts.....Democrat stronghold

Treemap of the popular vote by county, 2016 presidential election.

Subsequent to the 2010 national census, and the 2011 change in allocation of United States House of Representatives districts among the states, Massachusetts has nine seats, all of which are held by Democrats. Massachusetts has two Democratic United States Senators.

Although Republicans have held the governor's office almost continuously since 1991 (the only exception being Democrat Deval Patrick (2007–2015)), they have mostly been among the most moderate Republican politicians in the nation, especially William Weld (the first of four recent Republican governors). Two of these governors, Paul Cellucci and Jane Swift, took office when their predecessors resigned to take other positions. In presidential elections, Massachusetts supported Republicans through 1924, and was considered a swing state until the 1980s. More recently, it has gradually shifted to the Democratic Party since 1988. In the 2004 election giving native son John Kerry 61.9% of the vote and his largest margin of victory in any state.[7] (However, John Kerry's margin of victory in the District of Columbia was much higher.) President Barack Obama carried the state with 61.8% of the vote, for the 2008 election.[8] It was the eighth most Democratic state for that election, surpassed by Rhode Island, New York, Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont and Hawaii; as well as the District of Columbia.

During the 1972 presidential election, Massachusetts was the only state to give its electoral votes to George McGovern, the Democratic nominee (the District of Columbia also voted for McGovern). Following the resignation of President Richard Nixon in 1974, two famous bumper stickers were sold in Boston, one saying "Don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts," and the other read "Nixon 49, America 1".

Since then the state has been carried by a Republican presidential candidate twice, in 1980, when Ronald Reagan unseated incumbent Jimmy Carter and in his 1984 landslide. However, in both elections, Reagan's margin of victory in Massachusetts was the smallest of any state he carried.

Party registration[edit]

As of August, 2018, voter registration in Massachusetts is as follows:

Massachusetts Registered Voter Enrollment: August 2018[9]
Party Number of Voters
  Democratic 1,492,399
  Republican 465,952
  Libertarian 14,271
  Unaffiliated (officially Unenrolled,
per Massachusetts state law)
  Political Designations 45,850
Total 4,493,007
  •  
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Massachusetts.....Democrat stronghold

The statement being made was in reference to Governors.  

You can bring up all the rest of the sheet you want, right down to dog catcher.  The reference was specifically tied to State Governirs, and THAT is the LIE I responded to, to prove wrong.  Which I did.  Now, in true Republican fashion, you want to change the rules.  Just like Trump - thinking he can change Election Day, so he has more time to try and figure out a way to win.  You guys are all bound by the same lying agenda - an agenda that has served you well in the past.  And an agenda, that will be the downfall of the Republican Party, as you all become branded LIARS.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen