cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

An Optimist

Yep I am an optimist. And optimist is one that is glad he didn't win the powerball last nite because next week he may win $500 million more.

And if you win the powerball I will not be jealous because I think you will be deserving. Why? because you bought the ticket and that is all it takes to qualify.

No I will not be doing a lot of good deeds with my windfall.  I wouldn't want you to have to change your opinion of me. However, I might stop complaining about somebodies internet shopping. I might have to build a terminal to handle all the UPS trucks and FedEx trucks that would be coming this way

3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: An Optimist

I only play when it gets to the big $100`s of millions as sort of a governor that I don`t play all the time.  I buy numbers for each family member, but if it would hit we all share.  They say next Wednesday it`ll be $1.3 billion and I will absolutely play again, ....but imagine if no one wins then!  Boy oh boy probably $2 billion!   But, next Wednesday it`ll probably be multiple winners, it`s a fun dream for a few days anyway.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Get it shipped by US post and you will not need a terminal since it takes so long to come.

Have a part ordered for washing machine, shipping from Florida by US Post estimated time to get here........ 15 days

They must still have some ponies that they use.

Highlighted
Advisor

Post office run by govt. Do the math.