cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: And Jen bitches about alleged sign thefts

@jennys_mn wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Conservatives know the difference between a noose and garage door pull rope. Dems love to burn loot and murder and occasionally knock the front teeth from a black man who supports Trump.

Pull string.......blah blah blah blah blah. 

Same crap - different day.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

You do know that your posts are being screenshot, don’t you?

Veteran Advisor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Conservatives know the difference between a noose and garage door pull rope. Dems love to burn loot and murder and occasionally knock the front teeth from a black man who supports Trump.

Pull string.......blah blah blah blah blah. 

Same crap - different day.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

You do know that your posts are being screenshot, don’t you?

So are yours.  And I’d be way, way more concerned about what you’ve been putting out Millie.

Jen

Veteran Advisor

Maybe your bus company, needs to see some of the threats you have made against all those that are against Trump.   Think they might like to see them?   I sure do.

Jen

Senior Contributor

Cancel culture rides again. 

I’m not driving the bus anymore, bad eyes. 

Your hatred will be your undoing, Jennifib. 

Veteran Advisor

Oh - that’s too bad.   God does work in mysterious ways, don’t she?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering... or voter suppression.

Jen

Veteran Advisor

Sir ...i take offence to your post

Saying democrats vote for what

You said.....this one doesnt.

Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Nope - I support a life well planned - planning for that, which is not foreseeable -  like a fire, with insurance.   This farmer has insurance - no big deal.  If not, too bad.

The “story” was pulled by twitter.   Obviously, just another pile of Republican BS.

Jen

Bottom line is you people are all nuts and must be dealt with in what ever way is necessary.

Veteran Advisor

@aljessen61 wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Nope - I support a life well planned - planning for that, which is not foreseeable -  like a fire, with insurance.   This farmer has insurance - no big deal.  If not, too bad.

The “story” was pulled by twitter.   Obviously, just another pile of Republican BS.

Jen

Bottom line is you people are all nuts and must be dealt with in what ever way is necessary.

Come on Allen - you can do better than that!   You know what’s really nuts?  Is you guys have seen Trump operate for 4 years - and you still think he is “great”.   Sure.   Whatever.

Jen

Senior Advisor

@elcheapo wrote:

Sir ...i take offence to your post

Saying democrats vote for what

You said.....this one doesnt.

You will vote for Stinky Fingers Biden even though you know he is owned by the communist chinese.