cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: "6x more"? Talk about delusional.

Sure.

And they were all for Biden too, I suppose?

bruce MN
Advisor

Gotta love the grift

Not all that long ago we could hit some of these links and read.

Bloomberg, NYT, WaPo,LAT etc have had pay to read for a long time. 

Good to see all of these basement and garage sites catching up.

bruce MN
Advisor

Is the recommendation pencil marked paper ballots?

Collected and secured and hand counted?

I’m not so sure you could find anyone who would disagree with that.

But this horse crap you spew here just keeps it in the “Dennison won, and you know it!!” circus.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Gotta love the grift

The sample size is tiny and insufficient to extrapolate a conclusion, but given that known cases of vote fraud appeared to be about 3:1 for Trump, all the more remarkable to jump to that conclusion.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: From the Arizona mirror, ...

"Arizona ‘audit’: A multitude of unsubstantiated claims and no proof of fraud"

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: From the AP Fact Check, ...

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check-pro-trump-022310695.html

A group hired by Trump-friendly Republicans to examine the results of the 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county spun falsehoods about deleted data, double voting and other malfeasance in a report that ignored basic facts about how elections are run.

A group hired by Trump-friendly Republicans to examine the results of the 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county spun falsehoods about deleted data, double voting and other malfeasance in a report that ignored basic facts about how elections are run.

The report released Friday by the Cyber Ninjas, the firm hired by Republican lawmakers in Arizona to look for 2020 election fraud, came up with nothing that throws the election won by President Joe Biden into legitimate question. Instead it tried to paint routine election practices in Maricopa County as errors, irregularities or sinister efforts to deny Donald Trump another term.

The report released Friday by the Cyber Ninjas, the firm hired by Republican lawmakers in Arizona to look for 2020 election fraud, came up with nothing that throws the election won by President Joe Biden into legitimate question. Instead it tried to paint routine election practices in Maricopa County as errors, irregularities or sinister efforts to deny Donald Trump another term.

It turns out that there are straightforward explanations for all of the Ninjas "supposed" irregularities.  Like for instance, people voting from different addresses, it turns out that college students and military personal get to vote from  their previous address.  Likewise, ballots with the addresses redacted, it turns out that the addresses for members of the  police and certain government officials are not disclosed by law.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I think we all know Trump won

it is simply delusional to think that joebiden got 81 million legitimate votes. I bet you would hard pressed to find 30 million citizens that would go on record as having voted for joebiden.

with Trump, you just have to drive around, see the signs, see the bumper stickers, the shirts, the hats, etc.

not a hard subject to grasp...not like the melting point of steel for example.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: I think we all know Trump won

PS how many more stadiums start up the duck chant before joebiden starts crying and tries to executive order it out of existence? We are on at a tipping point. The leftists went too far and will pay for it.

Rosanne Boyland, Ashli Babbitt....how many more?

What if you knew them, and found them dead on the floor?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: From the AP Fact Check, ...

First you say the audit proved duck biden won, then when presented with the fact that it illustrated massive fraud you say the audit is invalid.    Was pretty sure that's how the conversation would go.  Its too bad progs are such scum.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: From the Arizona mirror, ...

I knew the report was going to show massive fraud when the new york times said it showed no fraud before the report was released. The fraud was massive and the world knows it. The vote counters committed a coup. They should be tried for treason and when found guilty executed.