cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

And just like that

Using the n word was fine again.

• Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer  
  • The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a' 
  • In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
  • In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
  • 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied 
  • The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
  • Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration 
  • Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
  • 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man  Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661781/Hunter-Biden-used-n-word-multiple-times-casual-conv...

8 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: And just like that

With a few exceptions, the child is an accurate reflection of the parents.

holleyattkisson
Contributor

Re: And just like that

OMG, I never knew this. It is pretty rude to call someone with the n word when it is known that black people do not like it when white people use this. It's a pretty offensive word, especially when you're the son of the president of a multi-racial country. But the penis part, is he serious? Who is generally interested in reading about the size of somebody's penis? Even if he does, I don't think he would want to read this from his client, but he will read about it on the internet or visit site like this. This dude should be more mannered.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "The child is an accurate reflection of the parents", ...

Boy, are your kids in trouble, if you even have any.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Interesting tattoo... makes one wonder what it might represent.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020, Sam, I'm quite sure, ...

I'm quite sure, your parents wondered all the time, "where did we go wrong, where did we go wrong"?  I'm sure your aged mother said to herself, " if he'd only come out of the cellar, take out the trash, get a job, get a life."

r3020
Senior Advisor

The n word flows out of the biden's mouths like oil through the drain hole once the plug is removed.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

I'm quite sure, your parents wondered all the time, "where did we go wrong, where did we go wrong"?  I'm sure your aged mother said to herself, " if he'd only come out of the cellar, take out the trash, get a job, get a life."

pee pads says Hunter is the smartest guy he knows.  The junta must be filled with idiots.

Your problem here rick, is I don't have to make up things about you.  I can just post the facts about the biden crime family. 

Notice how pee pads granddaughter is unconsciously pulling up her skirt.  Rather disturbing don't you think?