Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: And just like that

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Sam, do you have people like him in real life that you just want to take a 2X4 to and whack the head a few times to see if you knock some common sense into? Some people are genuinely slow on the draw, but then you have ones that intentionally distort what they know to be true. Some would call that lying.

A genuine conspiracy existed, and probably still exists, to negate the results of an American presidential election. This is without doubt the biggest news story that any of us have lived through in our lives, and it is still gaining traction as the truth comes out.

Ron, it's been admitted here.  Its a war, lying is acceptable.   Take that knowledge into conversations you have on this site.   You can't have an honest debate when one side is lying, intentionally lying.

You're right, this is probably the most momentous political event in the history of this country.  

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Obama laid the foundation of what was supposed to be a liberal utopia, how these "AgForum Pissants" think they are some how invited to this big feast, I don`t know.   But Hillary was supposed to win "100 million to 1" ...but she didn`t and here a non-conservative, but actually more conservative than all the other Republicans won and one that carries through on his promises (the one`s I care about anyway).  

The Piss Ants can`t get over this, for over 3 years they can`t come to grips and many are now clinically insane.  So yes, for them to lie, cheat & steal to get rid of this horrible Orange Man is completely acceptable. Their jesus, buddah and Charle Darwin would totally approve.

Highlighted
Advisor

.The original reporting on the discovery of the intereference was that A) Dennison’s political opponents....on BOTH sides of the aisle...the Democrats AND in his own adopted party... dodn’t Take the whole thing seriously. Underestimated, obviously, the simmering resentment factors that laid beneath the surface on one side and how totally un-appealing the candidate that the neoliberal dominated Democrat machune had installed as it’s nominee. NOTE: Never to be forgotten. Dennison did not win the election. The DNC lost it.

And B) The President at the time stayed on the sidelines and deeply restrained as information poured in regarding Russian activities. So, as would be by his nature, to not appear to be meddlesome in the citizen’s election. Not to mention, his general personal dislike or distaste for the Dem nominee might easily have been at work....”If you are so dxxxed smart figure this out for yourself”....

There was scant mention of Russia in the campaign. Basically, one short tiff between the 2 lousy candidates in one debate. An exchange which essentially left viewers wondering “what’s that all about” and then forgotten as the next argument over domestic policy.

Once it was all over it was “How did that happen? Maybe we should look into it.” Or “the Greatest election EVER!”.

To where we are now. Take what actually happened and pick nits out of it and create a mold so outside of the realm of reality, so fascinating that it inspires millions to believe daxxxd to near anything.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That's what I said Bruce. Just like that the FBI spying on a presidential campaign is no longer a big deal.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

.The original reporting on the discovery of the intereference was that A) Dennison’s political opponents....on BOTH sides of the aisle...the Democrats AND in his own adopted party... dodn’t Take the whole thing seriously. Underestimated, obviously, the simmering resentment factors that laid beneath the surface on one side and how totally un-appealing the candidate that the neoliberal dominated Democrat machune had installed as it’s nominee. NOTE: Never to be forgotten. Dennison did not win the election. The DNC lost it.

And B) The President at the time stayed on the sidelines and deeply restrained as information poured in regarding Russian activities. So, as would be by his nature, to not appear to be meddlesome in the citizen’s election. Not to mention, his general personal dislike or distaste for the Dem nominee might easily have been at work....”If you are so dxxxed smart figure this out for yourself”....

There was scant mention of Russia in the campaign. Basically, one short tiff between the 2 lousy candidates in one debate. An exchange which essentially left viewers wondering “what’s that all about” and then forgotten as the next argument over domestic policy.

Once it was all over it was “How did that happen? Maybe we should look into it.” Or “the Greatest election EVER!”.

To where we are now. Take what actually happened and pick nits out of it and create a mold so outside of the realm of reality, so fascinating that it inspires millions to believe daxxxd to near anything.

Obviously still not accepting what the facts are because a good bit of that has been proven false

Get your 2x4 red.

Highlighted
Advisor

Sort of. The FBI going along with their everyday doings and trip over something. Take it higher and the “decider” (hat tip: GWB) apparently decided that they probably shouldn’t make a big deal about it. 

But I do understand how someone can get this deeply immersed and convicted.

As the man said: “You Gotta stand for something or you’re gonna fall for anything.”.

Highlighted
Advisor

Do I go to Breitbart or ZeroHedge and search or are gonna ‘Spain and document that for me. 

I didn’t actually describe anything that specifically happened so not sure of what you are saying may have been.

Daxx, I would sh I’d have kept a file of your timelines. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So under Obama the FBI would create a fake paper to use to get a FISA warrant to spy on their enemies on a daily basis?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Do I go to Breitbart or ZeroHedge and search or are gonna ‘Spain and document that for me. 

I didn’t actually describe anything that specifically happened so not sure of what you are saying may have been.

Daxx, I would sh I’d have kept a file of your timelines. 

Nope, not wasting my time.