cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: And just like that...& Snipe hunting

Pvt Oblivious,

You were warned. It's KP duty for you, son. And don't stop peeling those spuds until they begin to  grow out of your ears.

Forge the thunderbolt,

Major Obvious

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Your side, the most powerful...You side burns.. steals & loots"?

Begs the question, who else is there? Between the rich & power and the poor, who's left? Who do you actually envision as being on your side?  Oh, I know there's a number of people around here still flying trump flags but I know them and so take it from me,  don't count on them to back you up in any real fight.

No, Sam,  you're living in some fantasy world created for you on Fox News,  Newsmax, Breitbart, Onan & now trump TV.

Give it up Sam, before it's too late.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020, it's not "discrimination" to ...

to hunt insurrectionists.

rsbs
Advisor

Good Movie for you to watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187393/characters/nm0005042?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t4

You can get some wood while imagining yourself as Col. William Tavington.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Never said it is.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: "Your side, the most powerful...You side burns.. steals & loots"?

@rickgthf wrote:

Begs the question, who else is there? Between the rich & power and the poor, who's left? Who do you actually envision as being on your side?  Oh, I know there's a number of people around here still flying trump flags but I know them and so take it from me,  don't count on them to back you up in any real fight.

No, Sam,  you're living in some fantasy world created for you on Fox News,  Newsmax, Breitbart, Onan & now trump TV.

Give it up Sam, before it's too late.

Gab gained 1.1million users in 2 days. So many it cant really handle it.  Trump got 72-80 million votes.  Your nuts if you think this is over.

And little Ricky to late for what?  Are you threatening me?